This game is a total scam.

Ifellscammed
2 posts Member
edited December 2015
Wasted 20e in 2 packs of 4 bronzium for only getting character fragments.
The 100echaracters is totally ridiculous.
EA you are the biggest shame in the videogames world.
Really hope your company break some day.I will dance over your grave.
Promised.

Replies

• Wow!

An organization trying to make money?!

What is this evil sorcery?

I'm shocked and appalled to say the least.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • A company has to make money, i agree with that, but when you cross the line between make money and scam ppl you lose money and clients.
    EA don't have the best reputation, and im not the only one that thinks it.
    I simply can understand how ppl can defend EA after the ton of s**t they do.
  • EA Dropped the ball as far as I was concerned years ago. Every now and then though they do a little thing that gets my interest. This game is something that for the large part has been done right, and allows it's free to play player base to get what those whom are paying to progress get quicker. The vast majority of content is not locked behind a pay wall like so many other games.

Where my rumblings come into play around your statement is the point in which a player is going to learn to not use gambling mechanics in a game. The sooner more people stop using a "random" type of shop option, they will feel less ripped off and have a more enjoyable experience.
    On the flip side, the pack you are talking about is overpriced, but lots of other companies sell packs like that - MechWarrior online sold a $500 "founders" package, and plenty of people bought it.

In the end, everything is worth what it's purchaser will pay for it.
  • Wait until the Star Wars hype is over and they switch off servers. :D
    So many films are coming 2016 and EA will push a new (scam) game to focus on. After all it's just a game, with the free option to pay for it. But never forget that in long terms, you might loose interest in this game. So be happy and enjoy as long as you can or want, without paying serious amounts of real cash for it. Unless you are an addict. Then pay for it, if it is really worth it.
  • The biggest mistake was mine.I asume that.
    Requested refund for one of your games in steam.Never more EA, you died for me. Bye!
  • Let me break it down for you. If you buy card packs, you are rolling the dice. It is many sided. On almost all of these sides there is only junk. If you land on a side with a full character, it will mostly be 1 or 2 star, and you probably already have it.

It is not a scam, it is RNG and it is heavily against you getting anything good. Do NOT buy packs expecting to get anything good what so ever. You could pull great characters on your very first 4 or 8 pull or you could pull $1K and end up with nothing.
  • Yeah if u buy packs and get nothing, you are to blame (I have blamed myself several times, haha)... outside of maul, obi, n cad (who i luckily got to 6*) n card only toon....hence , why ppl buy toon packs (to get a sure thing).

I'm to the point where ,I'm gonna just build up the farmable toon I have in my roster...if ur gonna spend money don't go all in on pack, ur gonna need so many resources , might as well farm with that $$, imo
  • Let me break it down for you. If you buy card packs, you are rolling the dice. It is many sided. On almost all of these sides there is only junk. If you land on a side with a full character, it will mostly be 1 or 2 star, and you probably already have it.

It is not a scam, it is RNG and it is heavily against you getting anything good. Do NOT buy packs expecting to get anything good what so ever. You could pull great characters on your very first 4 or 8 pull or you could pull $1K and end up with nothing.

People need to understand that EA is relying on a person's gambling instincts, don't get **** in. If you must buy something, crystals only....
  • Those **** slots!!!! They get me everytime :s
This discussion has been closed.