Will a rework to EP and Vader affect the toons in the event?

After a long break I've come back to some amazing content that has been added to this game. EP was first on my list to catch up. I've leveled OG rebels and geared them to g9/g10 with decent mods. Their arena power is close to 72k. I understand that's not a powerhouse rebels team but after some research, I'm content that this team will be able to 7* EP. That is until all these rumors of a Vader and EP rework. My question is: will a rework change the difficulty of the event or will toons stay the same in the event? Thanks

Replies

• They should stay the same because they are already heavily altered for the event. Unless there is a major ability change (I'm pretty sure its just going to be Zetas on Palps Unique and Leader, and an added Vader Unique) the event shouldn't change substantially.
  • They should stay the same because they are already heavily altered for the event. Unless there is a major ability change (I'm pretty sure its just going to be Zetas on Palps Unique and Leader, and an added Vader Unique) the event shouldn't change substantially.

Has it happened before? Did STHan change after his rework in the R2D2 event or was he already reworked before R2's first event?
  • StHan isnt even in the R2D2 event, but I don't know if Raid Han changed before or after the event
  • StHan isnt even in the R2D2 event, but I don't know if Raid Han changed before or after the event

That's right. I'm mistaken. Thanks for the info. Hopefully, if there is a rework, the difficulty of the event won't change. OG rebels aren't my end game and I really don't want to put any more energy into gearing them higher.
  • no the reworkd raid han is not in the rd d2 event så i guess not but i might be wrong
  • R2 D2 i mean
  • Fille wrote: »
    R2 D2 i mean

Thank you Fille. That makes me feel better.