Can this absurd end please?

R4D4
79 posts Member
Can we please get the Bronzium card moved to the FRONT of the laggy store screen, and end this absurd, or at least remove the requirement to collect it from the daily achievements? This is seriously the most unpleasant experience in this game, and it even topples the AI turn meter and ability cheating.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    it topples to non existing things, that's how bad it is !!!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I think the laggy store screen is intended.. it's dirty trick for accidental buy push. So low
  • The laggy store makes me click on one of the packs nearly all the time.

If I spam-buy bronzium cards really quickly, its guaranteed everytime the overlay in the app will bug. And I'll have the pack-store overlay my normal game screen, until I force close the app and restart it.

2x problems there for sure...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If that's the worst problem you have, I think you are doing pretty good.
  • Kyno wrote: »

I approve this message
  • R4D4
    79 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

What I mean is that it can and should be fixed without affecting the gameplay itself, and it's a quality of life fix. Something CG should bee trying to do a lot these days.
  • It's like that on purpose
  • It's like that on purpose

Agree. And to expand on what boba said, it's meant to tempt you everyday by looking at the packs for sale
  • I have never once experienced a lag so bad that it could possibly cause me to make an unintentional purchase, which makes me think that the problem is with the device and not the game itself. I have seen the pack store overlayed on the main screen maybe twice in almost 2 years, which a forced restart quickly corrected. If you are buying packs when you intend to buy bronziums I think there is a very high probability that the culprit is either user error or an old outdated device. And it is perfectly legitimate to put the free bronziums behind the pay content that supports the game.
  • This is standard practice in all sorts of things. Supermarkets are regularly re-arranged so you have to explore (i.e. walk past stuff you hadn't thought you wanted) to get what you want. Low margin stuff less accessible than high margin things. Ikea turned it into an artform, it is impossible not to walk past everything and it is completely deliberate.

Anyway, that is one thing, the glitchiness things packs opening when you didn't ask them to is a different matter entirely.
  • I don't mind it being at the end, that's intentional and whatever... But what gets my goat is that when I accidentally tap into a pack because of the laggy interface, when I go back out the game shunts me back to the front of the store and I've got to scroll through them all again...... Please stop that :(
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    big_bad wrote: »
    If you are buying packs when you intend to buy bronziums I think there is a very high probability that the culprit is either user error or an old outdated device.

This is completely wrong. I play 2 accounts on the same device. Have them open at the same time. My lvl 85 account that I buy on is soooooo flipping bad it's unbearable, where as my lvl 76 f2p account has almost no issues.

Strange how my pay account is constantly lagging, opening open unintended packs & can't run the bronzium animation making it take 2x longer, while my ftp account (again, same device at the same time) has none of these issues.
  • t0neg0d wrote: »
    big_bad wrote: »
    If you are buying packs when you intend to buy bronziums I think there is a very high probability that the culprit is either user error or an old outdated device.

This is completely wrong. I play 2 accounts on the same device. Have them open at the same time. My lvl 85 account that I buy on is soooooo flipping bad it's unbearable, where as my lvl 76 f2p account has almost no issues.

Strange how my pay account is constantly lagging, opening open unintended packs & can't run the bronzium animation making it take 2x longer, while my ftp account (again, same device at the same time) has none of these issues.

This is kinda interesting, as most of the lag started about 1.5 years ago, when I reached 85.
    Funny though how CG is trying to sell you packs you can't do anything with, like Hoth rescue bundle, where they sell you 40 shards and everything to gear up to lvl 5, but the character unlocks at 80. It's meant to lure you into the trap, false advertising.
  • *** not a complaint, just responding to the OP.

I have this lag, never mispurchased anything because of it.

I'm not a programmer so no idea how easy it would be to fix it
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    R4D4 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

What I mean is that it can and should be fixed without affecting the gameplay itself, and it's a quality of life fix. Something CG should bee trying to do a lot these days.

This is absolutely by design to be in this order, they want you to see all the things you could get with you crystals or packs available for $$.

The issue of accidentally clicking a pack you didn't want, sure it's annoying.... actually purchasing this is a bit of a stretch, you have to click 2 times and in different locations. Not sure that's on them.