New credit heist art [MERGE]

Replies

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Don't forget that when they changed the Geonosian artwork I think it was no separatists got reworked or added. An art change isn't really a clue for anything.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    New portraits were everything Geonosians ever got lol
  • Why did they have to make mob enforcer so sexy looking, “You’re tearing me apart”!!!!
  • New art means you can only use a solo Mob Enforcer to clear the Credit Heist now. sorry everyone.
  • Must be slow times in the art department...
  • Galahax wrote: »
    Must be slow times in the art department...

TBH in a game with all 3d graphics and animation - a single 2d artist very well could have a lot of time on their hands between marketing projects. I know when I can't talk to yet another vendor I do some drudge work on product pictures - LOL.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    DarkPiece wrote: »
    Why did they have to make mob enforcer so sexy looking, “You’re tearing me apart”!!!!

giphy.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • DarkPiece wrote: »
    Why did they have to make mob enforcer so sexy looking, “You’re tearing me apart”!!!!

giphy.gif

You developers and your gifs...
  • Ugnaught4Ever
    62 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Art

eaawloxyozc01.jpg
  • Art

eaawloxyozc01.jpg

That CUP should be fired. Look, she is just lazily listing to the right and he misses. She must have some stellar moves!
  • Art

eaawloxyozc01.jpg

That CUP should be fired. Look, she is just lazily listing to the right and he misses. She must have some stellar moves!

Force sensitive
  • DarkPiece wrote: »

giphy.gif

You developers and your gifs...

I am still waiting for the day I start an arena fight and see dancing bananas gif instead....
  • Art

eaawloxyozc01.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!! I didn't even notice on the small pic........... Don't you guys see?????

CUP Police Cruiser ship confirmed - update soon - New ship Meta in bound - High energy EMP stun bomb will be like EP in space. @CG_Kozispoon go ahead, sorry, I let this one out of the bag, you can put up the Ship Strategy page now!
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • That thigh gap though
  • c1ever_pun wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    I'd prefer credit heist with blank art, but ALWAYS give me 10M :bawling:

If you got 10 million everytime, you wouldn't appreciate it when you does happen

B-but it never happens
  • Art

eaawloxyozc01.jpg
    I automatically clicked on ENTER
  • RevanComingSoon
    333 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    That thigh gap though

That F U P A though
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    zVed wrote: »
    Art

eaawloxyozc01.jpg
    I automatically clicked on ENTER

I didn't...except when I read your post I suddenly had an uncontrollable urge to do so.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I think the way she's dodging that CUP's blast speaks to a return of the dodge meta....probably enhancements to Dooku as part of a Separatist rework....Jango Fett confirmed for February!
  • MCThr33pio
    275 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Art

eaawloxyozc01.jpg

He's shooting at her head, but he's looking at her posterior.

( Also - we can't say "b o o t y"? Wow. All my pirate talk about treasure and whatnot is going to be so dry and technical now... )
  • MCThr33pio wrote: »
    Art

eaawloxyozc01.jpg

( Also - we can't say "b o o t y"? Wow. All my pirate talk about treasure and whatnot is going to be so dry and technical now... )

Ok so let’s look at the art here. The police are depicted as buffoons. The forward CUP as noted is staring at the Enfocer’s glutimus maximus while shooting at her head. She’s lazily listing to avoid the shot. That is the longest laser ever and is classified with the lobbing lasers from TLJ. The police cruiser is shining its light directly on the police, perfectly highlighting them as targets with a back light. The back ground officer, no idea what the heck he’s doing. Partner is shooting and he’s got his gun aimed at his buddies back. Moreover a running gun fight and neither is behind cover and the shooting **** is planted giving her a nice frontal target. Then there’s that space everyone is noticing.

/sigh
  • MCThr33pio wrote: »
    Art

eaawloxyozc01.jpg

Ok so let’s look at the art here. The police are depicted as buffoons. The forward CUP as noted is staring at the Enfocer’s glutimus maximus while shooting at her head. She’s lazily listing to avoid the shot. That is the longest laser ever and is classified with the lobbing lasers from TLJ. The police cruiser is shining its light directly on the police, perfectly highlighting them as targets with a back light. The back ground officer, no idea what the heck he’s doing. Partner is shooting and he’s got his gun aimed at his buddies back. Moreover a running gun fight and neither is behind cover and the shooting **** is planted giving her a nice frontal target. Then there’s that space everyone is noticing.

/sigh

The officer is looking at her head and the gunship could be rotating, temporarily catching the officers in the beam of light. We also don't know she is being lazy or slow, this is a picture, not a video.
  • Nit picky over analysis of a new picture.

Nothing in this game gets through unscathed.
  • Obviously people did not watch Family Guy Star Wars and don’t get the reference to lazily listing to the left. And it’s “Steve” Griffin as Darth Vader.
  • Here was our big QoL update guys, hope you like it !
  • Clearly her duel wielding Jango style blasters suggests a Jango release for Feb.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Obviously people did not watch Family Guy

Always a wise move.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • R4D4
    79 posts Member
    Bossak wrote: »
    New credit heist art... why?? Looks cool! But why... maybe bounty hunters coming...

It comes with lowered chance at more credits and increased chance to get the minimums.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I just realized that mob enforcer is on the cover even though she is the one that probably gets used the least in the credit heist battle.

Mob Enforcer rework confirmed.
  • Art

eaawloxyozc01.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!! I didn't even notice on the small pic........... Don't you guys see?????

CUP Police Cruiser ship confirmed - update soon - New ship Meta in bound - High energy EMP stun bomb will be like EP in space. @CG_Kozispoon go ahead, sorry, I let this one out of the bag, you can put up the Ship Strategy page now!

I wouldn’t even be upset by this, CUP would finally have another use other than the toon that gets sent as rancor fodder..