Problem with CLS?

Is 'Use The Force' acting up for anyone else? When Rancor fighting it doesnt remove 100% turn meter it hits. Is it bugged or am I missing something?

Replies

• Was it resisted? It does occasionally get resisted when you use it, it is not a garunteed Tmr
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    There is some kind of a 15% minimum chance to resist an effect
  • ott0bot
    101 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    yeah. automatic 15% chance of resistance even at 100% potency, so it happens. Plus CLS has pretty low potency, so you can boost it to see if it helps.

I use BB8 with him to boost potency as much as possibly and apply TD so the TM reduction sticks more often. Plus ID makes the Rancor mincemeat.
  • I solo the hpit today and mine did not work either. Even if it resisted I should have landed a few. So imo something was definitely off.
  • I used him in a pit raid just over 24 hours ago and it worked fine so don those tin hats....
  • enlguy
    85 posts Member
    And like Lazarus...

Just came to make a report about my CLS, but found this thread. I've never had problems with HPit and his TM reduction. Never. He and Han just own it, Rancor doesn't get a turn. We've been Simming that raid since it became possible. In HAAT, however, I'm getting rather upset. CLS only reduces his TM about 40% of the time. There are days I can take P1 from start to finish, solo with just those two, and days like today when it feels like they are ADDING TM to Greivous, and no matter what I do, escape attempts fail repeatedly, he gets a million turns, Han dies early, and then he hits enrage before I've even got him to 50%, which is like a kick in the balls when you know you can solo the phase. Is this really just bad RNG, or do I go bug report? I feel like my game is totally out of whack. In Cantina shard farming this week, I've gone 3/50 on Chirpa. Yes, 3/50, 6% drop rate, when it's supposed to be 33%. I feel like something is really off with my game. As if I didn't have enough reasons to leave CG in the dust over things they've pulled in the years I've been playing this (and paying into it), **** like this really irks me.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    enlguy wrote: »
    Is this really just bad RNG, or do I go bug report?

It’s true... all of it. Statistics. RNG. They’re real.
  • Yeah, same. I run Brotini and TM removal doesn't happen as often anymore...yet sometimes I can run through it. I just chalk it up to RNG. GG got juiced in HAAT after the rework it seems.