TB review would be nice

Replies

• I want to also add the TB review should be accessible until the next one of it's kind runs. For example when we move onto the darkside TB we should still be able to refer to the Light side version. Just leave them in the guild events tab no need for them to dissappear.
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    I just started a new discussion about this before seeing this old one. Still no review phase? Please include this in the content release.
  • Well we can review all other guild events so I don't see why TB is an exception
  • Would love to have a review phase for 24 hours like we do for TW please
  • It's much more useful than TW review, yet we got that right away. This has been asked for with just about every TB.
  • It's silly that we can look at previous Tank raids to see how guild members did, or read the description for each phase to help with theory crafting, but all TB info just disappears immediately. It doesn't make any sense to actively hide that info from the players. It's like they don't want us to improve.
  • Yes, please and thank you.
  • 24h review period would be perfect !
    Thank you in advance !
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    +1 to OP. I was just coming here to ask same thing.
  • Bjpac04
    119 posts Member
    A review period makes sense. Even if ur not a guild leader and just want to see how the guild did u can't unless ur on right before the TB ends. Never made sense to me.
  • Sorry to necro an older thread, but I would also like to say that we need the 24 hour review period for TBs. I recently started recording activity levels for my guild, but I wasn't able to capture the final #s when this TB ended earlier today. I assumed TB had the same review period as TW, which would make sense.

For guild leaders and officers that do monitor and record activity levels, do you just try to get a snapshot as close to the end as you can?
  • Aaticus wrote: »
    Sorry to necro an older thread, but I would also like to say that we need the 24 hour review period for TBs. I recently started recording activity levels for my guild, but I wasn't able to capture the final #s when this TB ended earlier today. I assumed TB had the same review period as TW, which would make sense.

For guild leaders and officers that do monitor and record activity levels, do you just try to get a snapshot as close to the end as you can?

I fell into the same trap as you - I don't have any data for p6 recorded. I think it's fine to necro this thread as this is an ongoing player request which will hopefully gain some traction soon!
    Viserys wrote: »
    I'd also love to be able to download a CSV file of the enter TB results, so I can build a tool that parses that into my spreadsheet.

Now you're getting my juices flowing!
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    Yep, 24 hour review period like TW would be nice
  • yes!!!!....of course we need to look at TB results in our own time. Officers have a life too :)
  • @Kyno which CG member needs to be tagged for this feature to finally be implemented?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno which CG member needs to be tagged for this feature to finally be implemented?

Not sure, it's an event, so maybe Capgasp. But just tag crumb hes a catch all
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    Almost a year since I last asked. Can we please add a review period? Pretty please.
  • Sepir
    38 posts Member
    This is definitely something that is needed.
  • Belectri
    60 posts Member
    Please put this in one of the new updates it's sorely needed for tracking progress
  • While you’re at it, give guild leadership the ability to “Prohibit Engagement” for specific platoons in each territory instead of just all the platoons in each territory.
  • +1 for the 24 hour TB review
  • QoL request. 24h TB review.
  • Please add this
  • I agree. Please have a review period (48hrs) for TB.
  • I'm surprised this hasn't been implemented yet.

I'd like to throw my name into the hat for wanting this as well.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • In my guild we write some statistics to know the guild members performances. Yesterday, I forgot to take the screenshots in Geo TB, so now I cannot done the statistics. If we can see the TW preview, why cannot we see the TB preview? So if the developers need more yes, then I really say YES for TB preview :)
    The force be with you all!
  • This thread has been open for over a year and no real response @Kozispoon. Is this going to be implemented?
  • Why bother tagging someone who doesn't work for CG anymore?
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Why bother tagging someone who doesn't work for CG anymore?

Probably because (given it's their first post) they didn't know that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Why bother tagging someone who doesn't work for CG anymore?

Probably because (given it's their first post) they didn't know that.

But if it's (really) their first post, how do they even know who Kozispoon is anyway? If it's from this thread, it says right in her title that she's retired...