February-The Month of the Sith

Replies

• They should add all of these before the Solo movie;
    - Hermit Luke
    - Hux
    - Snoke
    - 3 badass versions of Snokes guards (I mean we have a boring royal guard, and they were far more badass)
    - Mary poppins “General Leia”
    - Dj (I mean....we have mob enforcer? So why not)

I’m all for KOTOR this month, but hopefully March closes out TLJ toons
  • Look for announcement tomorrow of
    -Emp getting a heroic tier and 2 zetas
    -Vader getting a new unique, possible zeta
    -Traya, Malak, and Sion as Marquee
    -Sandbox mode (face off with guildmates)/ practice mode.
    - level 90 cap increase
    - 6&7 dot mods
  • Lvl 90 I can see coming in the future. However, 6 & 7 dot mods would make teams just absolutely ridiculous. We get +30 speed from 5 dot mods. Can you even imagine 6 dot mods with +50 speed and 7 dot mods with +90 speed?! Kill me now...
  • T4NM4N26 wrote: »
    Lvl 90 I can see coming in the future. However, 6 & 7 dot mods would make teams just absolutely ridiculous. We get +30 speed from 5 dot mods. Can you even imagine 6 dot mods with +50 speed and 7 dot mods with +90 speed?! Kill me now...

I am hoping 6/7 dot mods just can't have speed secondaries, so people might have to make a real ROI decision on which mods are most critical.
  • Viserys wrote: »
    T4NM4N26 wrote: »
    Lvl 90 I can see coming in the future. However, 6 & 7 dot mods would make teams just absolutely ridiculous. We get +30 speed from 5 dot mods. Can you even imagine 6 dot mods with +50 speed and 7 dot mods with +90 speed?! Kill me now...

I am hoping 6/7 dot mods just can't have speed secondaries, so people might have to make a real ROI decision on which mods are most critical.

Yea. I like this a lot. Also have it be rewards like g12 gear.
  • Viserys wrote: »

I actually would be okay with that. Or even if they just made them to where the primaries stay the same as the 5 dot mods, but the secondaries are just boosted to be even better than 5 dot mods.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Look for announcement tomorrow of
    -Emp getting a heroic tier and 2 zetas
    -Vader getting a new unique, possible zeta
    -Traya, Malak, and Sion as Marquee
    -Sandbox mode (face off with guildmates)/ practice mode.
    - level 90 cap increase
    - 6&7 dot mods

Im cool with all of this except 6&7 dot mods. Otherwise, it would be a perfect update.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    A year ago we had Nihlus, Sith Assassin, and Sith Trooper released. With that, there was fear of the Sith throughout the arena. Bring back the power. Bring back the fear. Bring back the anger and frustration that comes with it. There needs to be a balance between the light and the dark. As for now, it's predominantly light. Let the past repeat itself and let the Sith rule again.

Let the past die. Kill it if you have to.

Once more the Sith shall rule the galaxy, and we shall have...peace.
  • Boo wrote: »

This guy's got it.

• Boo wrote: »
    A year ago we had Nihlus, Sith Assassin, and Sith Trooper released. With that, there was fear of the Sith throughout the arena. Bring back the power. Bring back the fear. Bring back the anger and frustration that comes with it. There needs to be a balance between the light and the dark. As for now, it's predominantly light. Let the past repeat itself and let the Sith rule again.

Let the past die. Kill it if you have to.

True peace is only achieved when everyone is dead.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    It's coming...
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • turgeon2000
    82 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    It's coming...

Ezra : Do you sense it?

Kanan : Ah! The cold ...

Red Lightsaber Ignite near the door barely open as Darth Vader enter.
  • It's coming...
    I’m ready.
  • MrGrips wrote: »
    Sev74907 wrote: »
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    New marquee chars: Traya, Malak, Sion

Source : inside leak

That would be so lame. At least rose and holdo are in the movies.

So because they’re not in the movies they don’t deserve to be there? In that case you can dismiss about 30 characters. I don’t usually call opinions ridiculous but this is a ridiculous opinion. Am I glad you aren’t a developer for this game. Some Star Wars fan you are

So hes not a true Star wars fan? Pretentious much. Imo if someone loves any one thing enough in star wars (movie, game, tv show) enough to call themselves a fan, they're a fan.

And if he were a developer hed probably be okay tbh considering most players (not forum goers ofc haha) are your casual star wars fan or kid, who hasn't played KOTOR.

I bet you money I’ve played KOTOR more times than you have kid. I have played both games minimum twice a year since they came out during the first five years of their release and at least once a year for each since then
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    It's coming...

Don't you love it?!
  • So just Vader and Palp buffs?

I mean, that was more a QOL thing to match their character; not really new content

Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • All things aside I am very excited for the Palpatine and Vader rework but is this all we are expecting for the big update? The much needed updates to these iconic characters is a nice boost but that's just it, it's just a boost not much "unnatural" about it. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining but I feel that if this is the only large thing coming it's not really all that impressive. I currently run both Sith in my Darth nihilius lead team which means some of the new abilities won't work. Not to mention it's probably time to get some new Sith in the game. I'm sure there's more to come but for now I feel a little let down.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Coolnessda wrote: »
    All things aside I am very excited for the Palpatine and Vader rework but is this all we are expecting for the big update? The much needed updates to these iconic characters is a nice boost but that's just it, it's just a boost not much "unnatural" about it. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining but I feel that if this is the only large thing coming it's not really all that impressive. I currently run both Sith in my Darth nihilius lead team which means some of the new abilities won't work. Not to mention it's probably time to get some new Sith in the game. I'm sure there's more to come but for now I feel a little let down.

Pretty easy to conclude this isn’t the “big update” since the game changer trip hasn’t happened yet.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »
    Coolnessda wrote: »
    All things aside I am very excited for the Palpatine and Vader rework but is this all we are expecting for the big update? The much needed updates to these iconic characters is a nice boost but that's just it, it's just a boost not much "unnatural" about it. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining but I feel that if this is the only large thing coming it's not really all that impressive. I currently run both Sith in my Darth nihilius lead team which means some of the new abilities won't work. Not to mention it's probably time to get some new Sith in the game. I'm sure there's more to come but for now I feel a little let down.

Pretty easy to conclude this isn’t the “big update” since the game changer trip hasn’t happened yet.

I think this is just the beginning. As some have speculated, we may get a few marquee events. This is certainly a good start though.
  • Zader / Zapatine blow CLS teams away. I’ve seen several videos of the beta posted. Vader is dam near unstoppable
  • I just swapped from Sith to Rebels a month ago. Quite happy with this update, especially seeing as I unlocked Wampa recently.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Rojas wrote: »
    It's coming...

Don't you love it?!

ThriftySpiffyAlaskankleekai-max-1mb.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Maul is getting a 6 bladed lightsaber!
  • 8, I couldn't count that fast!
  • If another KOTOR game ever comes out or somethint relating to Revan then a good chance they'll release sooner, th
    They should add all of these before the Solo movie;
    - Hermit Luke
    - Hux
    - Snoke
    - 3 badass versions of Snokes guards (I mean we have a boring royal guard, and they were far more badass)
    - Mary poppins “General Leia”
    - Dj (I mean....we have mob enforcer? So why not)

I’m all for KOTOR this month, but hopefully March closes out TLJ toons

I honestly would love to see these but we didn't get 4 TFA toons until TLJ was coming out... we probably won't see some of them until the next movie. Most likely ones required to continue Rey's journey, but Snoke and Praetorian guards I'll be surprised not to see...
  • farqs
    116 posts Member
    Where is the new ability for JKA and his zeta abilities????
  • Its only the 6th of Feb. There is a lot still coming
  • OMG! So it's not revan, it's not traya nor sion, it's not plagueis nor django, but IT'S LEGO 6-BLADED MAUL-WITH A HOOD???