Why no ship love?

Lately all the updates we keep getting is for new characters but nothing for incomplete areas of the game such as complete gear level 12 or the ship hardware stuff and that mysterious hologram box in the far bottom left corner of the cantina screen that has been there forever with still no purpose as of yet. I'm not trying to be a pain in the rear or sound like I'm complaining but when ships are needed for zeta farming as well as territory battles you'd think that the devs would have gotten into some of this stuff by now. I mean whenever I update a ship and I see the hardware icon I'm always tempted to click it even though I already know it says it will be coming soon even though it's been god knows how long at this point. Anyone even know about when this update will be coming?

Replies

• Options
    Well these 2 character reworks are probably not the only thing coming in Feb, as I believe the devs stated this month is going to be huge for content.. so maybe later this month??
    And the gear 12 thing is probably a precursor to whenever they decide to go to gear 13. Lol
  • Options
    Ugh I doubt it. Everyone complains that ships are stupid but when they play a vital role in character development as well as new areas of gameplay you'd think hardware would have been done by now.
  • Options
    I love ships and I just hope they don't go overboard with hardware abilities. I don't want mods 2.0 just a small amount of meaningful customization
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I am hoping soon....