Game mode wishlist :)

Semi
133 posts Member
Hey all fellow players.......
I searched for some " wishlist" ideas offre Game mode ... I was wondering what others would like to play :)
Ex: ship raid..... Or realtime pvp 1 on 1
This is not a request for Devs but just to Exchange ideas :)

Replies

• I want missions that follow the movies/ tv shows.
    Basically Luke/Rey styles events but for all the movies
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • I wish that there was a setting for raids to allow all members to get rewarded, like no attack rule set by the leader or officers. Example: 30 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hour, 6 hour, 12 hour, 24 hour. Or automatically reward all active members who have played in the last 24 hours. And perhaps BEEF up the heroic rancor raid by adding a second rancor or more guards on the last level. Or make an 8th level. Perhaps adding a Wampa raid to the mix.
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    I want missions that follow the movies/ tv shows.
    Basically Luke/Rey styles events but for all the movies

That would be great Indeed but once you make IT to the end it become like everything else in the Games..." Auto fight"
    I wish that there was a setting for raids to allow all members to get rewarded, like no attack rule set by the leader or officers. Example: 30 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hour, 6 hour, 12 hour, 24 hour. Or automatically reward all active members who have played in the last 24 hours. And perhaps BEEF up the heroic rancor raid by adding a second rancor or more guards on the last level. Or make an 8th level. Perhaps adding a Wampa raid to the mix.

First part is mainly à "qol" update but yes IT would ne great.

And yes the rancor could get à lot of love especialy with all the toons that can solo it.
    I thougth of à tier8 " immune to debuf / turn Meter reduction " haha