Nightsisters

I just spent an hour+ facing a Nightsisters squad with a 3*Talzin and a 3* Zombie. Despite being massively overpowered compared to them, I lost 6 level 85 g10+ squads. It took me 45 minutes alone with my Commander Luke squad to be able to barely beat a squad well below be by 25k+.

Why can you Zeta a 3 star toon? If you can't get them g12, you should not be able to Zeta them. That is fair. It doesn't make sense to lose to a 3 star anyone much less two 3 star toons when my weakest is stronger and faster than any of them yet I watched for most of the hour as team after team got torn apart by a cheap 3 star Talzin who is Zeta'd somehow...and that's fair? Fix this garbage. Zeta shouldn't be able to be implemented until 5 star minimum.

Replies

• Low star characters have always been able to compete in arena. Doesn't need to be fixed. Use a different squad nightsisters are made to beat your squad comp. It actually surprised me that you said you won. Also it would give Whales a huge advantage if you couldn't zeta low star characters. There will be more characters that work at low stars just except the fact that stars don't matter that much. Either does gear 12 affect characters that much. Character strategy and squad composition is the most important part of this game. The battle you mentioned failed miserably at that. Try to think about how your squad reacts with the squad you are battling and you'll have a lot better results.
  • Your failure to use troopers under ZEERS to sweep that squad aside without losing any toons is your own LS loving fault. The counter to NS exists but you want CG to nerf something down so you don’t have to make an effort. What a joke.
  • This again?
  • Deer need to be nerfed!!! I spent two weeks deer hunting and I couldn't catch any!! I even used my best fishing lure and my most expensive rod and reel. And this lure always catches the biggest fish, but it only hooked one deer. Just one!! Then, when I tried to reel it in, my best fishing rod broke. And don't try to tell me I don't know what I'm doing. I've been an outdoorsman my whole life. These deer are way too OP!!!
  • AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Deer need to be nerfed!!! I spent two weeks deer hunting and I couldn't catch any!! I even used my best fishing lure and my most expensive rod and reel. And this lure always catches the biggest fish, but it only hooked one deer. Just one!! Then, when I tried to reel it in, my best fishing rod broke. And don't try to tell me I don't know what I'm doing. I've been an outdoorsman my whole life. These deer are way too OP!!!

LMKO. AWESOME ;)
  • Gotta use the right tool for the job. It's baffling how many people in this game refuse to use a hammer to drive a nail, or a saw to cut wood.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

Why can you Zeta a 3 star toon? If you can't get them g12, you should not be able to Zeta them. That is fair.

Zetas predate g12......
  • Liath wrote: »

Why can you Zeta a 3 star toon? If you can't get them g12, you should not be able to Zeta them. That is fair.

Zetas predate g12......

Still though, 7* squads getting completely wrecked like noobs by 3* characters is a bit insulting especially when it's all because of one character's particular zeta. It also does nothing to change the fact that at the end of the day it still promotes the same annoying pay to win dynamic, I got several leaders with maxed zetas and none of them can do what talzin does to my squads and trust me I've tried numerous squad variations