Best Rebel Tank?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Drazhar wrote: »
    Taken on individual merits, OB is probably the best. If you have them in the correct team, however, I'd argue it's Kanan. He gains an insane amount of extra power by being in a Phoenix team, and his kit really starts to shine there.

Phoenix team is a masterpiece of sinergy, really the last very good brain work from the devs. Anyways, they have their huge downside: if you don't use ezra and Sabine together, they just can't deal enough damage, but if you use them both, they'll be too fragile (you would have to leave either chopper or zeb out). They're simply capped: they can't do good over a certain limit. Nevertheless, they're a very strong and adaptive team, especially in LSTBs and HAAT. But they won't bring you over 100-50 in the arena. Kanan could be a good vice-GK but he's too slow and he's almost useless without the rest of the squadron.

Yeah, there actually is a Phoenix team in my shard that hovers around 100. Kanan really gets rolling as soon as he gets his first turn, IF he ever gets it. But if you let him do that it's an endless cycle of cleanses, taunting, and foresight.
  • Options
    Sth hasn't been vI able since mods came out. He's so squishy and before mods came around he got the team moving. But these days with cls or sith assassin able to 1 shot Sth easily I'd go with old ben. Even at g9 he has decent health and protection. He takes tm away from enemies and taunts. At high end with a zeta your taunt can't be expelled. Even with Thrawn's fracture. Pretty neat in my book. K2 isn't viable because anyone with a debuff will obliterate him.
  • Options
    General Kenobi is the best rebel tank. Duh

You're so wrong Chief Nebit's the ultimate rebel tank. Everyone knows this.
  • Options
    K2 is not as bad as you guys say, you just have to know how to use him correctly
  • Options
    The scariff Pathfinder is suprisingly decent. He doesn't do any damage but he does the tank part pretty well. His self revive helps a lot too.