Quiz time!

leef
13458 posts Member
edited February 2018
Guess the account's GP that is facing this 10th GW node.
m7im9.png
Save water, drink champagne!

Quiz time! 35 votes

0 - 1m
42%
PiffGuruDarth_cowboyWaquiNikeNoodleDgreaserEnderGamer87dennishsnyder57hasek007BIGSyrup_Chugger3KyngzillaTrojanARougeRogueCaptainHammFriendOfSithDinotank46 15 votes
1m - 2m
8%
Mr_SausageMRoger15435Richfxxx 3 votes
2m - 3m
34%
Nikoms565LynnYodaGreenGoblin96HuatimusCarSickShoeharryheckDAXEntreriRacerDejaktheatomicpunDarthGugelInsaneTigerCraneTommo11 12 votes
3m or more
14%
Zombie961Aycee1KalanoFierceRevanKiritoismyname 5 votes
Post edited by leef on

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Obviously it's my own account; https://swgoh.gg/u/leef/. I might have fooled myself if it wasn't for the 63k tokens.
    Anyway, i had to restart GW because i couldn't beat that node. Pretty darn frustrating.
    Some sort of "proof" that it is actually my account.
    r9imbr.png
  • How can’t you beat that ?
  • 2m - 3m
    Sarcasm does not translate well onto the Internet.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Ambassador wrote: »
    How can’t you beat that ?
    Because that's a path that leads to the dark side !
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnwkE4trA48
  • I think somebody hacked leef's account.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    I think somebody hacked leef's account.

My only hope is that a dev sees this poll and thinks; Wow, GW really has become a joke, we might aswell make it sim-able.
  • 2m - 3m
    Nice Wampa!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • 2m - 3m
    I want that wampa-stampa! :bawling:
  • 0 - 1m
    Oh I completely misunderstood this, I thought you were asking what the GP of the account of the team you were fighting in GW was.
    Honestly your GP could be anywhere from 500k-3m+ From what Ive seen. I have over 2.5M and I havent really seen a g12 enemy in GW since they changed it. Yet I also have a friend with a little over 500k GP who has gotten some g12 enemies in the last node recently. The disparity is a bit much
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    PiffGuru wrote: »
    Oh I completely misunderstood this, I thought you were asking what the GP of the account of the team you were fighting in GW was.
    Honestly your GP could be anywhere from 500k-3m+ From what Ive seen. I have over 2.5M and I havent really seen a g12 enemy in GW since they changed it. Yet I also have a friend with a little over 500k GP who has gotten some g12 enemies in the last node recently. The disparity is a bit much

Noted and edited. Thanks.
  • 3m or more
    leef wrote: »
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    I think somebody hacked leef's account.

My only hope is that a dev sees this poll and thinks; Wow, GW really has become a joke, we might aswell make it sim-able.
    thanks!
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner