Territory Wars. Remove default team selection

It’s happened to a few in our Guild, and surely we can’t be only ones. When setting a Defence team, or Attack, it auto fills your strongest toons. The select squad and set squad buttons are so close that in a rush it’s very easy to accidentally enter this team, thus ruining your entire plan.

Can we simply have it open with no toons selected? Clean slate to begin selecting from.

Replies

• Options
    That would be an easy fix. What about an option to call back your own squad?
  • Options
    Yes plz i have some wrong "push button" squad
    :bawling:
  • Options
    After it happened to me a couple of times I now pay more attention, problem solved.
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    Options
    *cough* sending an offense résistance team with zeta Finn not leader * cough*
  • Options
    Agreed
  • Options
    Just happened to me.

Although I must've clicked in the area where the 'set squad' button was about to appear.

My game has a 2-3 second lag occasionally, and anything I touch during that black screen where nothing is happening - gets processed as an actual click once it loads.

Sucks.
  • Options
    My 'rogue one only' squad consists of Finn,tarkin,phasma,Poe and BB8.

Could be worse I guess.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Has happened to members in my guild and messes up 3 or 4 of their strongest teams as a result. Some kind of change would be awesome.
  • GraniteSheep
    68 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Thanks for the support. Glad it’s not just TSR that have this issue. :D

Hopefully a easy fix they can take on board. Please!