What's ahead: stay tuned

Prev1345678
I think this confirms that the tatooine cantina band is coming to GoH

Replies

• Revan confirmed. Lol
  • Stay TOONed... they are obvi hinting at jango fett becoming a toon in the game- bounty hunter rework confirmed
  • So no anakin
    ?
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Stay tuned....another way of saying "coming soon".

Looking forward to August already.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    I’m pretty sure it means, “February is just getting started. There’s more Sith to come this month, so hold your horses and wait.”
  • Stay tuned = QOL. Tuning the game

Or Ship Hardware maybe
  • Stay to ones is c3po with a restrictor belt.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    znvbp8yfqsty.gif
    Yeaas yeesss, let the tinfoil flow through you
  • Eh, I'll throw my hat in there. Stay tuned=tv show=Kallus confirmed!

;)
  • Stay tuned - more sith. Road ahead. New content. BH! Ships.
  • What do we think this means, more in February is a given but what?
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    On a serious note, that usually means they will have more stuff coming shortly as February is just starting. :)
  • so 2 weeks from now the gamechangers will go to sacramento, next week it's the marauder event so in 2 weeks we'll find out and at the end of the month we will have NEW GAME MODE
  • B.B.-9E and R2-Q5 releases to counter rebel droids
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    I sure hope the GW and Arena stores up some love...because right now, they are both old and stale.
  • It means 2 more chars (two-ned)......so it obviously means Jar Jar and Padme are coming
  • Maybe we'll see a JKA rework since he was on the teaser with Darth Vader and some Jedi love!
  • Maybe we'll see a JKA rework since he was on the teaser with Darth Vader and some Jedi love!

I don't give a crap.about Jedi love but just JKA would make me a happy dude!
  • farqs
    116 posts Member
    Definitely time for zetas and new abilities for JKA.
  • farqs wrote: »
    Definitely time for zetas and new abilities for JKA.

He really is already.still a great toon but deserves a lil love and a meta, maybe anrework of his lead... It's not as useful as it was in the dooku days
  • IronRanger wrote: »
    It means 2 more chars (two-ned)......so it obviously means Jar Jar and Padme are coming

Omg that's so cheesy it might be true. Sith: rule of two.
    Hit the gym.
  • Padme would be such a dumb addition. I know you guys are joking but she.and c3p0 don't belong in this game. No comment on jar jar, unless he is snoke of course. :)
  • Tooned as in loony tunes
  • Stay tuned = QOL. Tuning the game

Or Ship Hardware maybe

Pretty sure QoL which, Dude got it.

That being said, it really could be something from Rebels as the only TV show out there right now. could be any number of empire/sith/inquisitor/whatever from the series.

Without getting too crazy, could be either.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • I hope "Stay Tuned" is a hint. It didn't occur to me that it could be one until folks pointed out that quality of life and rebalances would be "tuning" the game/characters.

I was a little disappointed at the lack of a hint--but if that IS a hint, then it's very well-played.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • So no anakin
    ?

Bro, you have a Dark Side Anakin, he's called Darth Vader. Every post I see you in you say the exact same thing. What else do you want, a limbless corpse that just lays there in battle? When he fell to the dark side he was still Anakin for like what, 10 minutes before becoming burnt bacon?
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • farqs
    116 posts Member
    @Arcaver relax bro - quite a few of us want to see a crazy wild JKA along with a darkfall Anakin who is even more powerful. We have StH, Vet Han, CHS and Raid Han so a few versions of Anakin is really water off a ducks back.
  • I know @farqs but this is the third thread that I've come across trying to get more info on what's coming up and this poor guys has asked the same question in each one and I don't think anyone has answered him. There's a thread giving praise about the rework and upcoming character, and then there's him asking the same question.

Definitely could handled it better though, my bad
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Anyone else notice the mod filter now shows level 6 and 7 mods.
  • Jar Jar Binks Sith Lord, comfirmed. :0