Return of the sith

Prev1
@cg_kozispoon y'all catch heck for a lot. You can't make everyone happy. The decision to rework the DS a little bit is fantastic. Thank you for continuing a game that myself and so many enjoy a great deal. It is appreciated. Rock on Kozi.

Replies

• I agree with that statement.
  • Thanks from me too
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    It is, and always will be a team effort. :)
    We're always striving to do better and will (with the community's help) continue adding new and exciting content for you to enjoy.

qKPQS7J.gif

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • It is, and always will be a team effort. :)
    We're always striving to do better and will (with the community's help) continue adding new and exciting content for you to enjoy.

qKPQS7J.gif

Yes for real. Thanks for all you do!
    This mobile game continues to be the best there has ever been, for many reasons.
  • Agreed!
  • Did anybody else instantly hear the tune from "Return of the Mack" when they read the thread title? No.....just me? Carry on.....
  • JaggedJ wrote: »
    Did anybody else instantly hear the tune from "Return of the Mack" when they read the thread title? No.....just me? Carry on.....

That will be Vader’s theme as he returns to the Arena.
  • Kozi does a great job with everything she does here. I appreciate her posts.

Also, she's a true Jedi Gif Master!
  • 245pey_zpslw7iyxqw.jpg?t=1517961354
  • I agree, but you missed an opportunity to call this thread "revenge of the sith"
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »
    I agree, but you missed an opportunity to call this thread "revenge of the sith"

*Seconded

I agree keep up the good (dark side) work! Kudos!

P.S.
    Wipe out the Jedi. Death to Rebel Scum. Resistance is futile.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Kodimus
    35 posts Member
    edited February 2018

Kozi, you folks are on target to meet that challenge so far. Keep up the great work, February is looking like it's going to be a fun month!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Kodimus wrote: »

Kozi, you folks are on target to meet that challenge so far. Keep up the great work, February is looking like it's going to be a fun month!
    AnXNHFCE2g1WJBx07k9rT-bxn47XCY246X9fJm9e5WFurPmUo2B7oivC1FtqR7BTnT1y8WwjhATOSjCI882H2j9KP4KdOO5KKjT3IquQgO2A8TBcoDoRAdEgat58QEzxCg
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Once more the Sith shall rule the galaxy! And we shall have...peace.

At last, GK/Zarriss are no more. Now you shall experience the full power of the Dark Side!
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    Once more the Sith shall rule the galaxy! And we shall have...peace.

At last, GK/Zarriss are no more. Now you shall experience the full power of the Dark Side!

CLS is probably gonna be gone too, or at least less prevelant. Anyway, let the past die. Kill it if you have to
  • Mfish
    136 posts Member
    @georgemi6 I just wanted to pat them on the back and make the title relevant. Everyone forgets that there are hard working people that make this possible for us.
  • It is, and always will be a team effort. :)

qKPQS7J.gif

So no new anakin right? Its cool dont wanna know what other character just wanna know about anakin darkside so i can stop being hyped up and accept nevee gonna be an anakin thats broken.
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    Once more the Sith shall rule the galaxy! And we shall have...peace.

Gk/zarriss are long gone. NS will likely still dominate
  • Anakin :(
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    Hard for Sith to rule the universe when they are slow as Christmas. You cant run an EP or Vader lead in Arena before the other side gets their mojo running.
  • Anakin :(

There's already a dark side Anakin, he's Darth Vader, and he literally just got reworked today.
  • Zolaz wrote: »
    Hard for Sith to rule the universe when they are slow as Christmas. You cant run an EP or Vader lead in Arena before the other side gets their mojo running.

You are doing it wrong. Fastest squad there is.

VvGRpil.jpg
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    Zolaz wrote: »

VvGRpil.jpg

While that may be fast it is not the fastest. Zeta Maul lead would make them even faster for opening turn
  • I.am. considering breaking out zeta.maul with EP.vader zavage and zid... Ha
  • scuba wrote: »
    Zolaz wrote: »

VvGRpil.jpg

While that may be fast it is not the fastest. Zeta Maul lead would make them even faster for opening turn

... only on opening move though. I ran Zeta Maul since he was meta until yesterday.

https://swgoh.gg/u/lastbucsfan/

• How do you like SA and Zavage in that squad. I'm running similar but with thrawn and ShT instead of SA Zavage. Basically the empire tm gain version.

• You are doing it wrong. Fastest squad there is.

VvGRpil.jpg
    [/quote]

What speed are these toons at? I tried the same lineup, all g12, and got crushed. Granted, I zeta'd vader, but haven't put either on EP yet. Do the EP zetas make that much of a diffetence?
  • YAY! Sith Red for February! Way to go CG!

• You are doing it wrong. Fastest squad there is.

VvGRpil.jpg

What speed are these toons at? I tried the same lineup, all g12, and got crushed. Granted, I zeta'd vader, but haven't put either on EP yet. Do the EP zetas make that much of a diffetence?[/quote]

I don't have the EP unique yet...

EP 205 spd
    DV 218 spd
    DN 206 spd
    SA 252 spd
    Zavage 197 spd