Vader and Palpatine zeta, order/best [Merge]

Prev1
LukeSkyrunner
54 posts Member
edited February 2018
After seeing the reworks for Palps and Vader and seeing how promising they look, I was wondering what the top priorities for zetas would be. Also, I (like most people) have Vader's leader zeta'd.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• That's something that will differ depending on the team comp and personal preference. It's also worth waiting to see who they release at the end of the month unless you have a ton of Zetas banked.
  • I for one am looking at using zetas on both palps leader and unique, then vaders unique last. I'd say palps unique first to cure his squishiness then his lead to pump a full sith and empire with tons of extra tm. Vader last because he already has high survivability.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    From initial feedback from those who've done them:
    1) ep unique
    2) Vader unique
    3) ep lead
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    EP lead (z) makes empire/ Sith viable again...
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Well I put my zeta on emp unique and under a vader lead,it didnt fare to well..I ran a Vader lead,Ep,DT,Shore,thrawn and i literally got chewed up by CLS,Han,R2,Chirrut,thrawn.Han stunned DT,Vader turn,i used his aoe,his thrawn went and fractured EP and Han still 1 shot him..1st match with this setup,I need to play around.
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I just slaughtered a NS team tho which was delightful!!
  • jjkriv wrote: »
    Well I put my zeta on emp unique and under a vader lead,it didnt fare to well..I ran a Vader lead,Ep,DT,Shore,thrawn and i literally got chewed up by CLS,Han,R2,Chirrut,thrawn.Han stunned DT,Vader turn,i used his aoe,his thrawn went and fractured EP and Han still 1 shot him..1st match with this setup,I need to play around.
    jjkriv wrote: »

With your best mods?
  • jjkriv wrote: »

With your best mods?

Yes for what there worth,NS are super easy now even with Kenobi which is great bc they dominate my shard,CLS is still a pain with raid han,Im ranking in at 34,I can see a freefall with this team on defense tho,might have to install JTR on my last arena attack so its reasonable.
  • Hango
    19 posts Member
    edited February 2018

Thrawn (leader) is by far the best on arena. Thrawn (L), Vader, EP, Starck, ShorT with good and fast mods should do very well.
  • the Zeta order should depend on how well your toons are upgraded.
    Considering that you have vaders lead zeta ready i think you should zeta his unique first. Both vaders and palps unique prolong the survivability of the toons, the difference is that vaders will make him imune to TM reduction.
    In my opinion the zeta order shold be depending of which lead you want to use.
    So first decide which lead you want and zeta that.
    After you can think about the unique
    In which case I say Vaders first, Under Palp lead having Vader alive is more beneficial than Having palp alive especially if you are up against Rebels.
  • It all depends on your team. I ran EP in arena before the reworks (found a team that works on my shard), so I started with the leader. Found myself winning against JT Rey teams that I never managed to beat before, and easily. Since Vader isn't on that team, EP's unique will follow. After that... We'll see. I'll do Vader eventually, just not sure it's at the top of my list at the moment.
  • Which zeta is worth it?
    Which to zeta first?
    Which zeta is the best?

For those like myself who are not sure on which to go for
  • Legend has it, it's always wise to zeta the uniques first.
    Hit the gym.
  • With zzader shouldn't it be zzalp? A little consistency please.
  • With zzader shouldn't it be zzalp? A little consistency please.

I like Palpzz
  • Zemperor Zalpetine and Zarth Zader
  • Any recommendations? :)
  • Better hold till end of month imo. Bcause i feel the zetas for new rework is.. average. It's nice, but not really special.
  • I still think the best has yet to come and these reworks are only preparation...
  • Are you going for raids, DSTB, or Arena? The answers depend on your end game.

And I am fond to zZader and EzPz.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Perfxion wrote: »
    EzPz.

I like it ! confusing, but funny !
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I'm crying for this rookie...Vader and Palpatine's team is not viable, even after the rework. Wasted Zeta
  • I think it's a bit early, but my preference for the new zetas would be:

1) Emperor Lead
    2) Emperor Unique
    3) Vader Unique
    Emperor lead has so much potentioal.
    Emperor unique is needed due 5o how squishy he is.
    Vader immune to tmr from vader unique is nice, but not a game changer in my opinion at all.

Vader lead with Wampa may also be viable for arena.

Either lead that ends up "viable" will need good tank or tanks to hold at all on defense.
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    From what I've seen of the new zetas, my priority would be:

1) Emperor Lead
    2) Emperor Unique
    3) Vader Unique
    Emperor lead has so much potentioal.
    Emperor unique is needed due 5o how squishy he is.
    Vader immune to tmr from vader unique is nice, but not a game changer in my opinion at all.

Vader lead with Wampa may also be viable for arena.

Either lead that ends up "viable" will need good tank or tanks to hold at all on defense.
  • It's EzPz
  • Luniz wrote: »
    Seems like Vader leader is the only one that could work in arena.

What about Tarkin with his 30 speed boost, plus Zader's unique?
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    Luniz wrote: »

Well dots would fall off that way. I was going to run under ep lead but they changed the tm boost on it where only vader can back to back turns now :(
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    Luniz wrote: »

Fast Speed set Zader gets to say ~240 speed + 30 from tarkin takes him to 270 before the unique. Against a bb8/R2 of equalish mods at like ~280 speed 280/.84= 333 speed. So Vader would need to get 56 speed from his unique to outpace them so against RJT/R2/BB8/GK/OB he gets 32 speed (down to 16 if Old ben is replaced by a non-rebel non-jedi like thrawn) and Vader gets 16 from himself, and 8 from tarkin. Could go Tarkin L, Vader, Shore, GK, Thrawn and Vader would most likely be going before BB8, however having Vader go that fast probably wouldn't be all that beneficial under Tarkin's lead as the DOTs will be pretty quickly cleansed away by RJT/R2/GK. Tarkin's lead just isn't good enough against RJT to make a difference. Vader's lead would at least cause the DOTs to stay and slowly eat away at them and also give the chance to reduce TM on bb8/r2/rjt, but I haven't been able to speed up my own Vader enough to get him to go faster than my shards' bb8s/r2s.
  • zzEP