Road Ahead 2/8/18 [MEGA]

Replies

• JKRevan wrote: »
    JKRevan wrote: »
    Bad click bait...

anyway, wasnt about time a "state of the galaxy" roadmap to be published??

One can only hope for a road ahead heads up ahead...

"Stay Tuned"

I stayed tuned, and I don't think it was too bad.
  • There are more fixes and improvements coming in the Quality of Life release, and those will be detailed more fully in the release notes.

*chants to self* Please include properly cycling through opponents in the arena, please include properly cycling through opponents in the arena, please include properly cycling through opponents in the arena ... *keeps chanting*
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    CG is literally dropping bomb after bomb this month. I’ve been playing since day 1 and can’t recall a time when I’ve ever been more excited! KOTOR, Sith, updates to NS & Wicket farming, simmable GW, and a huge QOL update coming - THANK YOU for listening to the fan base! This news just made my day!

@CG_Kozispoon
  • This is awesome news a Sith raid is more than welcome and hearing that Darth Scion and Darth Traya is coming is amazing too. I have a feeling she will be the AOE cleanser and healer for the sith/darkside we have always needed. I also think she will be the raid reward they said Revan isnt coming soon into the game so thats why i think that. I actually do like GW its a bit of a sandbox for me to test different teams but making it simmable is cool as well. Personally TWs for me is kinda just ok since i like more PVE stuff and thats more PVP related im not that into it.

One thing i hope that with a new raid coming i hope a level increase is not on the way with it.
  • Sith raid!!!! In the KOTOR era!!!! I'm as excited as I can possibly be. I was really starting to lean towards Sion and Traya being released after SA was the login, and Marauder almost confirmed that for me, but I just assumed it would be in the form of Marquee events.

I figured they'd go farmable a couple weeks before an event where they're needed to get Revan.

This appears to be so much cooler than that! Thanks devs! I am absolutely dying to know though... We're fighting against sith, but do we only use sith? Are the login and new marquee toons clues that we need need them, or do they just get bonuses? Are the reward toons sith?
  • Challenge beaten! Great job @CG_Kozispoon

This looks like the best update in ANY star wars game
  • So all this is nice for a dark month but again, this can not be everything right? There ist still something Big coming (malgus maybe) this month or was that it?
  • Wait, Both the rancor and AAT came with/ gear level increases. Does that mean G13 and/or level 90 are also incoming?
  • It’s february 8th its probably a bit premature to ask if that’s everything.

Also I could be wrong but it didn’t sound to me like the sith raid was going to be ready for February.
  • We're only 8 days into February. Patience young padawan. Have you not seen the discussions about game changers going to some event towards the end of the month?
  • No but announced in Febuary. I'm just a Little afraid but youre right it's Febuary 8th so there is enough time to get some more sith ;)
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Minowara wrote: »
    Darth_Bruh wrote: »
    Was really hoping for a QoL update, been quite a while since the last one

RegAG.gif
    News is closer than you think.

Kozi this is a bit misleading I think. Per the gamechangers, the new 'big' update isn't coming out until late February because they aren't going out to meet with you guys till mid February. When you post 'closer than you think', that makes us think next week. We still have a while to wait (probably around a month) until we get some serious news.

@Minowara Sooner than you think it's very subjective. While this sentence has you thinking the "big" update is coming next week, it's telling me it's coming in 2.5 weeks. Go figure... @CG_Kozispoon
  • We're only 8 days into February. Patience young padawan. Have you not seen the discussions about game changers going to some event towards the end of the month?

Probably no. Im just so exited and can't wait any longer xD
  • Wait, Both the rancor and AAT came with/ gear level increases. Does that mean G13 and/or level 90 are also incoming?

It certainly seems that way. To me it was somewhat hinted at with the addition of higher credit pack. Brace for impact on lvl90

Please no, I'm always starving for credits as it is. The 10 mil or whatever needed to go from 85 to 90 would take so long.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    giphy.gif
  • JakeC
    149 posts Member
    Just saying, but a raid is a big thing, it's a big event and comes with another character, what did last year bring? Reworks, 3 sith characters and a QoL update. This year, some reworks 2 characters (including the raid one) and a raid. Although it's early to say I don't think that anything else will be coming out, but I honesty don't mind
  • A sith-raid.....

Hopefully wont 'require' sith to play, makes sense if it's faction locked to need Jedi I guess.

But if it's a raid, likely the entire roster will be available as with other raids.... Possssssibly with bonuses to Jedi characters (just hope those bonuses are significant, unlike the existing HAAT ones).

Don't get me cool, Jawas with the raid buff are super fun to play - just not overly useful with much better options available from characters that don't get special raid-bonuses.

Excited in either case :)
  • What else do you want? A sith raid is indeed a big thing, and the Vader/EP rework is quite good, too.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

*Evil laughter*

*EVIL LAUGHTER!*
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • The QoL portion is a huge letdown. Was really hoping to see a way to locate mod types, create mod groups, and unequip/equip said mod groups easily.

Was also hoping to see useless gear rewards (ie: Mace challenge) updated to useful gear.

Finally, though I wasn't holding my breath, really hoped to see a gear exchange for the thousands of unneeded gear we have, to trade up to other gear pieces that we need.
  • The QoL portion is a huge letdown. Was really hoping to see a way to locate mod types, create mod groups, and unequip/equip said mod groups easily.

Was also hoping to see useless gear rewards (ie: Mace challenge) updated to useful gear.

Finally, though I wasn't holding my breath, really hoped to see a gear exchange for the thousands of unneeded gear we have, to trade up to other gear pieces that we need.

The gear change would be cool...OR they could make new toons actually require that gear. Having 3000+ pieces of gear is ridiculous.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Wish we could have 2 cantina energy rewards a day....that be excellent
  • Vinny_Vader_Vedi
    4626 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    The QoL portion is a huge letdown. Was really hoping to see a way to locate mod types, create mod groups, and unequip/equip said mod groups easily.

The gear change would be cool...OR they could make new toons actually require that gear. Having 3000+ pieces of gear is ridiculous.

Those aren’t the only ones :) they keep hitting us with punch after punch. Granted the sith raid/Road ahead was the KO combo but I’m sure they have more up their sleeve.
  • Will we get any much anticipated Bug Fixes with the QoL Update? Like... like... Talzin's lead?
    tumblr_lhf1ybU3Bl1qafrh6.gif
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Thank you EA. I’m very excited. Can’t wait to see what’s coming next...especially with EVIL LAUGHTER.... it has to be fun to watch us get spun up...
  • excited about the QoL update. looks great.
    stoked about the vader and ep upgrades also

was hoping for a new tier in challanges :(

But new raid! Masterstroke ! Thank you Devs. proovs you actually listen to meeeeeeee!!
  • Does anyone know when the March events calendar is coming out? I need to know what to farm
  • New Raid comming . Perfect!

Questions.. @CG_Kozispoon

When the new raid is updated will our raid tickets be maxed out like what happened last time when we got @CG_Kozispoon

also.. Will ships be a part @CG_Kozispoon

also.. will there every be a deathstar raid (thays what we wan@CG_Kozispoon

If anyone else has any questions please ask them @CG_Kozispoon

Agree on updating the gear that drops from challenges to be more useful for higher gear levels now. Reality is, a lot of gear drops from challenges that aren't useful to gearing toons for those of us who have been playing for over 2 years now. :#

Or maybe a system where we can use multiple pieces of lower level gear to make a higher level version, like converting Mk 4 stun gun salvage into Mk 5 gun salvage.

I don't think they need to reduce the gear required for gear levels 11 and 12. Just make the gear needed to get to gear levels 9 and 10 much more accessible.

Longer time players have more than enough lower level gear to take toons to gear level 8 pretty easy. The bottleneck is getting out of gear levels 9 and 10.

This discussion has been closed.