Road Ahead 2/8/18 [MEGA]

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    IronRanger wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the March events calendar is coming out? I need to know what to farm

It's the 8th of February...
    tumblr_m4ttcuMi511r0ycx6.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Does anyone know when the March events calendar is coming out? I need to know what to farm

Wasn’t it around this time last month that the February calendar thread started?
  • Liath wrote: »

Wasn’t it around this time last month that the February calendar thread started?

four days later, we are starting to be a bit more patient
  • Wait, Both the rancor and AAT came with/ gear level increases. Does that mean G13 and/or level 90 are also incoming?

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if it’s G13 (the other half of G12 gear being available). I really hope not though.
  • Liath wrote: »

We can’t make this a thing. But that feb calendar thread was the only safe place with all the tlj/holdo/rose hate
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    While more and more features are made simmable, can't we just sim Rancor too? Just distribute the rewards randomly, it will mean little difference when so many people solo it already. And if there is a level/gear increase along with the new raid, Rancor will be a total joke.
  • Minowara wrote: »

That works. Info about upcoming stuff, even if it is a ways out, is good. I'm still very bitter about the LS/DS imbalance though *shakes his fist at you*

The constant battle for balance between the dark and the light. Seems rather on theme, don't you think?

There usually is no balance. For the longest time this game was star wars, galaxy of rebels. But I fear soon it shall be star wars galaxy of rebels and resistance. Dark side is dead lol.

For exampme, emperor palpatine lead was fine just add what was added. Instead let's remove 10% tm gain for empire allies on debuffs. This wasn't an issue for the past year and a half. But now it is. Why the change? So that only Darth Vader may now have 2 turns in a row. Instead of vader and tfp and possibly palps, (if the stuns ever stick) just saying kozi :)
  • Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    Minowara wrote: »

That works. Info about upcoming stuff, even if it is a ways out, is good. I'm still very bitter about the LS/DS imbalance though *shakes his fist at you*

The constant battle for balance between the dark and the light. Seems rather on theme, don't you think?

There usually is no balance. For the longest time this game was star wars, galaxy of rebels. But I fear soon it shall be star wars galaxy of rebels and resistance. Dark side is dead lol.

For exampme, emperor palpatine lead was fine just add what was added. Instead let's remove 10% tm gain for empire allies on debuffs. This wasn't an issue for the past year and a half. But now it is. Why the change? So that only Darth Vader may now have 2 turns in a row. Instead of vader and tfp and possibly palps, (if the stuns ever stick) just saying kozi :)

what do you mean? Its still the 20% tm gain
  • Wait, Both the rancor and AAT came with/ gear level increases. Does that mean G13 and/or level 90 are also incoming?

And here I was looking forward to being done leveling and being able to accumulate resources.
  • IronRanger wrote: »

So does that mean the Sith raid reward toon is TheDoctor! As if I needed to be MORE addicted to this game...

Lol....

• Another Darkside raid? When are going to get to kill something lightside related?

I read his ability in game today. Sith gain 20% health. Empire gain 10% tm for debuff inflicted.
    Barmuka_1 wrote: »

I read his ability in game today. Sith gain 20% health. Empire gain 10% tm for debuff inflicted.

I withdraw my mini complaint. It's back now. I swear I read it 4 times earlier and was like wow. Give ds something good just to make it mediocreally lol. Maybe this was what that 1mb update I got earlier was about.
  • MCThr33pio
    275 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

Thanks devs, this is fun news to get today. If we can sneak multi-buying bronzium packs with ally points in too, that'd be perfect. Perfecter. More perfect.

You know what I mean. Thanks again, guys.
  • Great update and News, good job!
    That said, we Jedi lovers just cry in a corner - why, oh why, have we been forgotten?
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    edited February 2018

My EP still shows 20% tm gain for Empire toons inflicting a debuff.

Edit: looks like the hot fix corrected the text from 10% to 20%.
  • When is this update going to happen?
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Liath wrote: »

Can't wait for the August calendar thread in March.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • OMG I've never seen a post like this where we see QoL on top of another QoL along with another, besides one more, and plus one more...!

When are we getting next January's event calendar? I need to know what to farm.
  • Hate to say it but that’s it? Ton of stuff is needed, I’m overall disappointed
  • Can we please see a revision in how matches are made territory wars?? Our guild is 1-8 and we are very active. We get matched against guilds WAY more powerful than us. Their teams on average are better than our best players, best team.
  • kieltrx
    129 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    And again nothing about mod management.. ehh.. can't build a rebelion when there is no hope left..
  • I'm gonna go ahead and assume all the people saying they're disappointed or "that's it?" are joking or being sarcastic
  • Any plans to bring Praetorian guards to the game? Any other new characters on the horizon? And any consideration to having consistency to credit raids? Maybe one designated day per week? Give us something to look forward to?
  • Seriously this is the most exciting thing to ever happen in this game and I'm not even a kotr junkie
  • Han Solo: YAHOOOOO! You're all clear, kid.
    Thanks for QoL, Sims all the way! -DZ
  • I would like to see them do away with sim tickets with this update. Its an archaic piece of gameplay that no longer has a purpose other than to annoy those who run out and annoy those who have thousands sitting around. If you accomplish something in this game, it should always be ‘sim-able’ without cost.
  • Eclipso wrote: »
    Hate to say it but that’s it? Ton of stuff is needed, I’m overall disappointed

The ability to sim GW and a new raid coming? I mean, sure, there is more needed. But let’s not act like this is small.
    Does anyone know when the March events calendar

I LOVE THE 10th Doctor!!! My favorite!

I reset my password and logged back in JUST to type this lol
This discussion has been closed.