Vader and palp rework affecting emperor's demise event?

Is it me, or that the rework is making the last tier of this event impossible to beat?

Replies

• StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Probably just you. Other events, the event characters are completely separate from the characters we have available.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Vader gets an extra turn at the beginning of tier 7. That might be causing some confusion. These events bosses have abilities at level 1. So the zeta reworks shouldn't affect it at all, and the new unique addition to Vader could marginally make it harder. But +2 speed for each Sith/Empire & Jedi/Rebel enemies is only giving him + 22~28 speed (+28 in case you are using all the 3 jedi Rebels: Ezra Kanan Old ben)
    Post edited by Anakin_Skywalker on
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Probably just you. Other events, the event characters are completely separate from the characters we have available.

Thrawn.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    I cleared this event this morning with my phoenix team. Vader managed to use force crush twice and there was no counters. That's statistically unlikely with phoenix team (kanan's unique level 7) so I would imagine that the rework had some effect but it didnt significantly change the difficulty.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    I cleared this event this morning with my phoenix team. Vader managed to use force crush twice and there was no counters. That's statistically unlikely with phoenix team (kanan's unique level 7) so I would imagine that the rework had some effect but it didnt significantly change the difficulty.

Yes the reworks inflence the events when abilities change at level 1. Because event bosses have all their abilities set at level 1. Vader's AOE not being countered applies from level 1 so it is in effect