1205 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I wanted the good looking darth vader from episode 3

This one?
    153865a18b5f221cb818aad3665d664f0ddfb804.jpg?mw=600

41NNY012JDL.jpg

----

sIihGSm.jpg

• I don’t know what everyone is going on about.

Both mobile gamer and anhald were incorrect when they hasitly judged the reworks.

I’ve been in communication with plenty of people in the community all over different shards and there are quite a few line ups that do quite well.

Any combo of 2 tanks listed below
    Palp L
    Vader
    Shore/GK/Sith trooper/storm
    Thrawn

Where as the most popular ones are the above line up with the tank combo of storm and GK or shore and GK

Then there’s this squad that myself and a few others have been catching on with. Now anhald and mobile gamer both sat there and said they struggle against JTR on offense and they are horrible defensively which they are wrong on both accounts.

I’m currently running the following
    Palp L +118 speed (speed/prot)
    Thrawn +94 speed
    GK +76 speed
    Vader +95 speed (CD/CC)
    DN +110 speed

I’ve literally auto any single team I’ve went up against other than NS which I can beat manually or full auto just simply by switching GK for Shore. I have video of me beating my shards best JTR team on full auto which btw happens to be the #4 player in all of swgoh Jina appa.

I have plenty of videos as well as others of the comps listed above showing successful defense attempts from shard mates. And yes shard mates have been reporting back that they struggle even with JTR and some can’t win at all.

Sometimes I just think people literally have no idea how to build teams
  • I wanted the good looking darth vader from episode 3

This one?
    This one: giphy.gif
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.

• You are doing it wrong. Fastest squad there is.

VvGRpil.jpg

What speed are these toons at? I tried the same lineup, all g12, and got crushed. Granted, I zeta'd vader, but haven't put either on EP yet. Do the EP zetas make that much of a diffetence?

I don't have the EP unique yet...

EP 205 spd
    DV 218 spd
    DN 206 spd
    SA 252 spd
    Zavage 197 spd[/quote]

Not being a ****, but for my shard, the whole top 20 are 3m GP and would consider your team VERY slow. I don't have my Sith in arena at the moment because they get crushed by faster teams... but these are their speeds: My SA runs at 295, Vader at 235, EP at 226, DN 220.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • I wanted the good looking darth vader from episode 3

This one?
    153865a18b5f221cb818aad3665d664f0ddfb804.jpg?mw=600

41NNY012JDL.jpg

----

sIihGSm.jpg

Na the one with the sexy hair and red eyes.
  • "Long have I waited for the last of the Jedi to fall at my feet." ~Darth Sion
  • Totally agree with the original statement! This game is awesome!! I've not been playing long and already seen how it is constantly evolving
  • scuba wrote: »
    Zolaz wrote: »
    Hard for Sith to rule the universe when they are slow as Christmas. You cant run an EP or Vader lead in Arena before the other side gets their mojo running.

You are doing it wrong. Fastest squad there is.

VvGRpil.jpg

While that may be fast it is not the fastest. Zeta Maul lead would make them even faster for opening turn

... only on opening move though. I ran Zeta Maul since he was meta until yesterday.

https://swgoh.gg/u/lastbucsfan/

Umm how was zMaul the Meta until yesterday? You mean sith meta? I'm curious
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    Zolaz wrote: »
    Hard for Sith to rule the universe when they are slow as Christmas. You cant run an EP or Vader lead in Arena before the other side gets their mojo running.

You are doing it wrong. Fastest squad there is.

VvGRpil.jpg

While that may be fast it is not the fastest. Zeta Maul lead would make them even faster for opening turn

... only on opening move though. I ran Zeta Maul since he was meta until yesterday.

https://swgoh.gg/u/lastbucsfan/

Umm how was zMaul the Meta until yesterday? You mean sith meta? I'm curious

I assumed this meant from the time he was meta until yesterday.
  • Beautiful day CG. The darkside rises. I love it.