Support at answers.ea.com is not responsive

I keep seeing posts moved to archives and closed that are in regards to bugs and issues. Yet nothing, and I repeat, NOTHING, is being done to the Holdo/Rose shard issues over at answers.ea.com.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/SWGOH-Marquee-event-shard-discrepancy/td-p/6599177

That thread is 28 pages long and goes on for over two weeks of time. It feels like our issues are just being buried at the other site so as to limit their visibility on these forums. No one is getting responses at the other site.

So please, unless you can fix the other site and get customer support over there to be responsive and address issues, stop closing threads and moving them. This is a big issue because countless customers are being shorted at least 30 character shards, possibly 45 (we don't know for sure if FO Executioner shards were shorted too). On the heels of the Vault promo fiasco where we were strung out for a month and then told that there was nothing to see here it is getting very hard to support EA and CG.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    There is a link in GD to keep this issue visible.

There is a response in the bug post on EA Help asking people to open tickets. If you open a ticket they do respond and you can communicate with them if you need to.

The issue is being looked into and there is not a direct fix implemented as of right now.

All bugs and issues have been moved over to EA Help for various reasons and the direction we are given is to direct people there. If you have any feedback about this situation please feel free to direct message Kozi.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    There is a link in GD to keep this issue visible.

There is a response in the bug post on EA Help asking people to open tickets. If you open a ticket they do respond and you can communicate with them if you need to.

The issue is being looked into and there is not a direct fix implemented as of right now.

All bugs and issues have been moved over to EA Help for various reasons and the direction we are given is to direct people there. If you have any feedback about this situation please feel free to direct message Kozi.

I have opened a ticket there, as have countless others and not a single one has been satisfied. I asked for a call back, but got a form letter emailed to me instead which provided zero help at all. People are posting pictures of their promised 72 hour response via email and these responses are just not taking place.

So as a paying customer it feels like our issues are being ignored and/or mishandled completely. I'll change my feelings on that when I start to see actual responses from EA Help and solutions taking place.
  • We finally got an answer on this from CG_Kozi on that thread at EA Help.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Also look at Hotfix here.

EDIT: I almost certainly have misunderstood what this was in reference to. Can you post a link?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    I opened a ticket last week, still haven't gotten a response from them.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Also look at Hotfix here.

EDIT: I almost certainly have misunderstood what this was in reference to. Can you post a link?

Here is the link:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/SWGOH-Marquee-event-shard-discrepancy/td-p/6599177
    msb14 wrote: »
    I opened a ticket last week, still haven't gotten a response from them.

I expect that you will get the shards, and that everyone who was shorted shards regardless of whether or not they submitted a case (how many people don't even realize they were shorted and only know because of these forums, which is the only reason I knew about it?). At least, that would be the ethical way to address it.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Oh it was what I was talking about after all. Lol.
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    edited February 2018

I expect that you will get the shards, and that everyone who was shorted shards regardless of whether or not they submitted a case (how many people don't even realize they were shorted and only know because of these forums, which is the only reason I knew about it?). At least, that would be the ethical way to address it.

I hope so, but if that’s the case then why did they make it a point to tell each individual person to open a ticket in the first place? Instead of just using the “me too” button on the main issue thread.
  • I got them and didn't even know I was missing them lol
  • 59eb5c4671d56aedcae2eed7df94fa428ebb6ce95cf070dc755ec6db723c4c38.jpg
  • You should have received the shards today. It seems everyone got them.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Everyone? That doesn't make sense.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Everyone? That doesn't make sense.

Yeah, that's another discrepancy.. bcause there are people who got it, and people who not.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    it was not a mass output. it was apparently done by cycling through shard by shard. so we should not all be expected to get them at the same time.
  • Some in my guild got them. Others haven't, including me.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I was called back in about a minute. didn't help with the shards but got them today.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I got the shards last night, so I am happy with the resolution here, just not with the lack of communication involved. Kozi tries her best, I am sure, but it seems like she is constantly swimming upstream with two broken legs when trying to get us help.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya,
    This was updated via dev post yesterday (2/8) and resolved over at Answers HQ. Since we've reached the end of this Holdo/ Rose journey, I'll be closing this thread. If ant follow up is needed, please contact EA Help.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.