Rework (in)Stability

SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited February 2018
The reworks we’ve been getting have been sadly lacking in overall effectiveness. What’s worse, we’re being asked to use valuable resources (ie zetas) on them to fill gaps/holes in other portions of the game. It’s frustrating. Epic toons being relegated to the trash heap again.
SnakesOnAPlane
Post edited by SnakesOnAPlane on

Replies

• Not to mention mislead teaser everywhere :expressionless:
  • The reworks we’ve been getting have been sadly lacking in overall effectiveness. What’s worse, we’re being asked to use valuable resources (ie zetas) on them to fill gaps/holes in other portions of the game. It’s frustrating. Epic toons being relegated to the trash heap again.

My rework suggestion on vader is infinitely better than what we got
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    The reworks we’ve been getting have been sadly lacking in overall effectiveness. What’s worse, we’re being asked to use valuable resources (ie zetas) on them to fill gaps/holes in other portions of the game. It’s frustrating. Epic toons being relegated to the trash heap again.

My rework suggestion on vader is infinitely better than what we got

But would your rework suggestion be better for the game, or would it just make vader OP?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Palp-vader rework status now is just meta contender, not OP meta team. They uncapable to dominate the arena, unless there is OP marquee char release that can make their work great as a whole.

It's the best last hope scenario for darkside user.
  • Palpatine is still a complete joke! What will he do against all this foresight? His protection still gets faded, even faster when exposed. His passive 20% health damage feeds CLS turnmeter. But this is fine, not the issue. Foresight is.

They should rework Let the hate flow into some usefulness like "Removes all buffs from enemy team. Can't be dodged or resisted." Or give Ventress a Sith tag finally, that she can be effective under a Sith Lead. Since she has the removal.

How can be the most powerful Sith Lord in our recent memory be such a bottom feeder?
  • In the right team, I find these reworks particularly effective.
  • I'm still sat on a zeta and won't add it to either until there's concrete evidence they were added for arena viability and not just zetas to improve your DSTB chances.

Hearing more disappointment than success. I hope that switches around and if needed, EA/CG tinker with them if necessary.
  • Wrong wrong wrong, if palp and Vader isn’t working for you then just stop and walk away and stop spouting off things that the rework was horrible and sub par because honestly you have no idea what you’re talking about.

• Ebbda wrote: »
    I'm still sat on a zeta and won't add it to either until there's concrete evidence they were added for arena viability and not just zetas to improve your DSTB chances.

Hearing more disappointment than success. I hope that switches around and if needed, EA/CG tinker with them if necessary.

Yea.. yea.. agree. I have zeta veers n troopers which can get the job done for DSTB. They only need 1 zeta to work. With 4 zetas total, i expect something more with palp n vader. But if the rework is the best u guys can do for 2 most iconic villain in the star wars universe, well what can i say? :frowning:
  • People just have no clue how to build teams.

I don’t know what everyone is going on about.

Both mobile gamer and anhald were incorrect when they hasitly judged the reworks.

I’ve been in communication with plenty of people in the community all over different shards and there are quite a few line ups that do quite well.

Any combo of 2 tanks listed below
    Palp L
    Vader
    Shore/GK/Sith trooper/storm
    Thrawn

Where as the most popular ones are the above line up with the tank combo of storm and GK or shore and GK

Then there’s this squad that myself and a few others have been catching on with. Now anhald and mobile gamer both sat there and said they struggle against JTR on offense and they are horrible defensively which they are wrong on both accounts.

I’m currently running the following
    Palp L +118 speed (speed/prot)
    Thrawn +94 speed
    GK +76 speed
    Vader +95 speed (CD/CC)
    DN +110 speed

I’ve literally auto any single team I’ve went up against other than NS which I can beat manually or full auto just simply by switching GK for Shore. I have video of me beating my shards best JTR team on full auto which btw happens to be the #4 player in all of swgoh Jina appa.

I have plenty of videos as well as others of the comps listed above showing successful defense attempts from shard mates. And yes shard mates have been reporting back that they struggle even with JTR and some can’t win at all.

Sometimes I just think people literally have no idea how to build teams
  • The reworks we’ve been getting have been sadly lacking in overall effectiveness. What’s worse, we’re being asked to use valuable resources (ie zetas) on them to fill gaps/holes in other portions of the game. It’s frustrating. Epic toons being relegated to the trash heap again.

+1.000

So frustrating. Their zetas almost doesn't change anything.
  • JeerCScaas wrote: »

+1.000

So frustrating. Their zetas almost doesn't change anything.

Another person who clearly has no idea what they’re talking about
  • You know those zetas aren't great when one of the game changers tweets to advise people not to invest in them.
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    You know those zetas aren't great when one of the game changers tweets to advise people not to invest in them.

And what makes game changers always right? Because you and them are wrong
  • I just used Zzader's "force crush".. only to get countered by 3 or 4 of the opponents., I may be wrong, but isn't this ability supposed to be immune to being countered ??
  • maybe it was mass assists???
  • Description says force crush cannot be countered. And yes, it seems to be bugged.

Just to add to the general despondency about his rework. The rework, doesn't work.
  • Exactly. Palpatine basic doesn’t inflict damage to Jedi or rebels anymore either. He’s less effective than before the rework even with a shiny zeta. Almost like he was nerfed more than reworked. With all the hype about it shaking up the meta all it seems to have done is make people mad.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

The game is all about resource management, if you don't want to manage your resources then your probably going to have issues when they release new stuff. Of all the new releases, I have found non of them to be a necessity. Even JTR, who has no zetas from me.
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    Description says force crush cannot be countered. And yes, it seems to be bugged.

Just to add to the general despondency about his rework. The rework, doesn't work.

If only there was a place to report this and get it fixed.

<<Answers HQ>>
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Palp-vader rework status now is just meta contender, not OP meta team.

Shouldn't that always be the objective?