Rose and Holdo shards

I wanted to compliment the developers for swift action about a shard total discrepancy among the players. Thank you. Stay classy ;)

Replies

• Swift? Lol

But yeah, thanks.
  • @CG_Kozispoon

Do we know if this is a staggered payout? I received my shards (thanks by the way), but have guild members reporting they did not. Their characters are at 3* 0/30.

Thanks!
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • Swift? Lol

But yeah, thanks.

In comparing it to the abundant complaints that have taken months to resolve? I would say that a couple weeks is fairly quick, maybe not like when the game crashed every 5 seconds and we got crystals at the end of the night, but it was decent, IMHO.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Dantefire wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon

Do we know if this is a staggered payout? I received my shards (thanks by the way), but have guild members reporting they did not. Their characters are at 3* 0/30.

Thanks!

@Dantefire yes this was not a mass push, from what I was told it's a going through 1 by 1.
  • I find the whole holdo/rose event a scam.

All who 7-stared them got 15 shards strait to shard-currency. Those shards was previously bought with crystals, 3*1299.

Bug reports sent ingame closed without answer. Thread on bug forum locked without comments.

Me and others was out right ripped off. If this was not digital currency it would be a robbery, a crime.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Dantefire wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon

Thanks!

@Dantefire yes this was not a mass push, from what I was told it's a going through 1 by 1.

Thanks mate!
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • Bengan03 wrote: »
    I find the whole holdo/rose event a scam.

All who 7-stared them got 15 shards strait to shard-currency. Those shards was previously bought with crystals, 3*1299.

Bug reports sent ingame closed without answer. Thread on bug forum locked without comments.

Me and others was out right ripped off. If this was not digital currency it would be a robbery, a crime.

At the same time, nobody forced you to 7* both characters. Robbery, no. Impulse buying 2 useless characters to 7* for personal reasons? That’s on you bub.

At the same time, nobody forced you to 7* both characters. Robbery, no. Impulse buying 2 useless characters to 7* for personal reasons? That’s on you bub.

Still the bug forced people to buy more packs then necessary, that should be fixed.

Trust me, I'll never do this again, bub
  • The amount of money you would of had to drop to get them 7* is crazy to think about and if in the worst case scenario you got only 5* shard packs at the end your probably out of pocket 1% of what you already paid to get them 7*. I don't think you have been that ripped off.
    Bengan03 wrote: »

Still the bug forced people to buy more packs then necessary, that should be fixed.

Trust me, I'll never do this again, bub

Since it is a capitalist based game, you are free to purchase what you want. On the flip side, you are also free NOT to purchase. In no way is it the developers fault for you to have purchased more shards than necessary. Take responsibility for your poor choices.
  • The amount of money you would of had to drop to get them 7* is crazy to think about and if in the worst case scenario you got only 5* shard packs at the end your probably out of pocket 1% of what you already paid to get them 7*. I don't think you have been that ripped off.

I agree, did any of the developers force you to buy packs? Seems to me the buyer made a poor choice in spending. Emphasis on the word choice.