So I just got my KRU to 7*
And Here is my toons .

KRU 7* Gear 10 all omegad no zeta
Kylo 7* gear 11 all omegad no zeta
Phasma gear 9 all abilities level 7
FOTP gear 10 all omegad no zeta
FOO gear 8 all abilities level 7
FOS gear 8 all abilities level 7

I want a KRU lead team. And first of all are these toons fill requirements for 7* bb8
And what do you guys think which 5 I use.

Replies

• Anything u want to use.. u already have solid FO lol. And the event is quite easy. Here's my past team to get bb8 *7:

Phasma lead *7, g8, no omega, no zeta
    Kylo *7, g9, no zeta n omega
    FOO *7, g11, all omega
    FOTP *7, g10, all omega, no zeta
    FOST *7, g8, no omega, no zeta

Nope, i don't *3 the event. My FOST and phasma dead. But hey at least i've got *7 bb8, right? :wink:
  • Can G12 Zylo beat this event? I don't want to invest much of my resources on the F.O.
  • I had 7* lvl85 BB8 within the first 8minutes if the original event. The first Five FO are perfectly fine. Just make them fast with good offense. Make Zylo tanky is and use FOO to give him another fast turn. Phasma too. Kill BB8 right off the bat if you can.
  • Can G12 Zylo beat this event? I don't want to invest much of my resources on the F.O.

Yep. g8 for the rest... maybe an omega or 3 between the other 4
  • Really? I've heard that if you have a g10 or 11 zylo you can literally solo the event with good mods and no ther FO really geared up.
  • Robindeon
    10 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Really? I've heard that if you have a g10 or 11 zylo you can literally solo the event with good mods and no ther FO really geared up.

This is true. Mobilegamer do this with Zylo maxed out. FOO, FOTP, FOS nd Phasma was in gear8. U can see this video in youtube.
  • Instead of another thread, i'll ask here.

How would a g11 zeta fotp with ~230 speed do with others at g7-8?
  • Should be good enough, the event isn't that difficult.
  • Besides, you seem to have some time to practice with the squad a bit ... I assume that the event does not seem to be completely unannounced. Well not this month any more - a pity! Once again very ugly communication structures.

I have heard people that have zylo gear 11 or 12 beat the event. One person said he was all he needed. So hope it helps and good luck. My zylo is only gear 10 believe 2 gear spots tell gear 11. May try for fun , Www0000000....!!!
  • Yep, good thing my Zylo is g12...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTWViuk43S4&t=2s

Now I just need finishing getting my ST to 7* (currently 52/100)