I'm not saying dooku should be nerfed, but with 100% counter I don't think he should double-counter.

Replies

• Mstrdrgn1012
    441 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    .... Or you'll get swarmed.

People like him the way he is, if you dare suggest any change to him, people will fear a nerf-storm...

I learned the hard way.

Seriously. 0_0
  • I'll make a suggestion:

Increase multi-attack chance to 75%. :p

That's.... No.... That helps nothing with his durability, he still goes down in 1-turn.

The lightning ppl, more lightning!
  • Seriously?
  • He isn't OP though...
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member

When they raise the cap his counter chance goes to 115%. That will be awesome.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • I know he's not.... Breath.

He's one of the squishiest toons and Id like him to be more durable.... *ducks for cover*

>_>
    <_<
    (Is it over yet?)

• And I won't ever mention dooku again....

Anybody else i should stay away from mentioning if I don't want everyone to freak out like that?

Immediately goes and makes another post about dooku
  • DaKraken
    121 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @Mstrdrgn1012 the reason people swarmed you with replies is not because of dooku, but because you contradicted youself in 12 words.

Saying you didnt want to nerf him, and then asking for a nerf. That wont go well anywhere.
  • Dooku dooku dooku dooku....

I'm hard-headed.... -_-
  • Well...he doesnt really scare me when I see him. I have him capped on level, stars, gear, and abilities and I don't use him. But idk..
  • I'll make a suggestion:

That's.... No.... That helps nothing with his durability, he still goes down in 1-turn.

The lightning ppl, more lightning!

Dude. Don't disagree with me. Free speech.
  • RonTom wrote: »
    You're not saying Dooku should be nerf but they should nerf him??? Do you even understand what you're saying? ;)

ALL characters who counter counter with their basic attack. This means 5's can inflict speed down, Aayla can call an assist and stun, Kylo can inflict healing immunity etc. And Dooku has a 50% chance to atack twice. Remove that and he goes from decent allrounder to one trick pony.

No, they shouldn't nerf him. Yes, removing his ability to attack twice would be a nerf. Please stop makin these threads. Dooku is not overly used in the top teams (at least not in my arena), which is a pretty good indication that he is in fact not OP.

Aayla's counter stun is broken and never works because of how turn mechanics are calculated

She would be so more valuable if it did. But this would make dooku's voter stun on Jedi work as well.

Still it should be fixed
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    You felt the need to create a new thread because you got called out for contradicting yourself?

Seems legit.
  • Yeah I just read your other post. You were calling for a nerf in the title. Are you mental?
  • iZFRJdt.jpg
  • Fear da dooku!
  • Noktarn
    401 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I just hate his animations take friggin forever
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    o4yNhBj.jpg

I'm crying xD
  • D_Millennial
    847 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Don't tell me what to do. Free speech. :p
  • Grrrr..... I don't consider it a Nerf. I was considering the possibility of a different setup. Want him more durable... But you can't make him more durable and keep his counter/double atk rate.

I feel like ive said this about 6 times by now, but you all just focus on the first post....
  • TheVinegru
    366 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    "I don't consider it a Nerf"

So yes, you're mental....got it, lol.
  • Lol same trolls at it again. You know he's OP and broken. You just wanna keep your toys!
  • Making a post about not making a post about a Dooku.
  • Oh my god... I give up.

I feel like you people read the first few lines of a chapter and ignore the rest.

I should've mentioned the boost of health in the first post, not the 2nd. But I didn't even get a chance to. That's my fault for segmenting my posts.....

Y'all are vicious......
  • That's right funny memes and attacking people changes the fact Dooku is broken. Sorry guys if you imvest in Dooku your investing in a obviously broken character. You e been warned shelf him now or its your own fault!
  • MenaceTEC wrote: »
    Lol same trolls at it again. You know he's OP and broken. You just wanna keep your toys!

I have a fully capped Dooku I don't even use. He isn't in my GW or arena team.

If you're joking.....I guess hahaha... -_- lol
  • Yes he and DS deserve a fat nerf.
  • Oh my god... I give up.

I feel like you people read the first few lines of a chapter and ignore the rest.

I should've mentioned the boost of health in the first post, not the 2nd. But I didn't even get a chance to. That's my fault for segmenting my posts.....

Y'all are vicious......

Words have meaning. If you want his double riposte removed, that's a nerf. This isn't complicated. Words have meanings.
  • TheVinegru wrote: »
    MenaceTEC wrote: »
    Lol same trolls at it again. You know he's OP and broken. You just wanna keep your toys!

I have a fully capped Dooku I don't even use. He isn't in my GW or arena team.

If you're joking.....I guess hahaha... -_- lol

I'm not. I say **** a week before everyone else. This has been discussed and I watched the trolls call me a liar. Seems there are a lot of liars or a lot of homers.
  • MeetraSurik
    313 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Holy crap the fandom is strong in you all....

I want to see him LAST LONGER in battles. He's a token all-or-nothing character right now and always goes down fast after a few counters. That's kinda lame....

I want to see him BALANCED, not nerfed.
    Make him more durable....

But you can't just do that and keep everything else, then he'd be real trouble.

Let's all take a breath and take the time to read what I said.

With me now, one.... Two.... Three....

Feel better now?

Man.... You guys are on the defense its ridiculous...

You don't understand balance at all. Having different characters do different things is balanced, as long as they're not forcing everyone to use them or lose.

Plenty of characters shut Dooku down with ease. Kylo, Daka, and Eeth Koth are all great ways to slow Dooku's roll.
    MenaceTEC wrote: »
    That's right funny memes and attacking people changes the fact Dooku is broken. Sorry guys if you imvest in Dooku your investing in a obviously broken character. You e been warned shelf him now or its your own fault!

I notice you never posted video proof of all those multi-attacks in your thread that was very similar to this one, yet you're still on the NERF DOOKU QQ'ing bandwagon. Interesting. Ever thought of drinking a nice big cup of L2P? What's your Arena rank now?