Cheating or ridiculously prepared??

Hi. I played very solidly a year ago and just started playing again recently. I started a new account and started rank 600, so the shard was definitely new. I rushed to 28 within about an hour of starting. I immediately look at the rankings and there's a guy already at level 47. At the end of the day, nobody is even close to him. Ok, maybe he saved up a bunch of energy before leveling or just dumped a ton of crystals in energy... It's possible. I go and look at his characters. He has 30 characters, many rare, and most are 4-5 stars. He even has a 7 star scavenger Rey. The only way to get her to 7 is 1 hard battle in level 2 and another hard battle you don't have access to until level 49... Again possible but highly unlikely and extremely expensive with the escalating refresh costs. Lastly, he had 24 guild raids completed within hours of the new shard being created... As far as I know, this is almost completely impossible unless he had an established guild ready and waiting specially for him to blow a ton of raid tickets just for him to go through the raids... Either this guy was extremely prepared and dumped a lot of money or this is all very shady.
Thoughts??

Replies

• Glauron
    56 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Most likely he followed the "Perfect Start" guide in the new player section. It allows one to delay advancing to level 28 for about a month to stockpile energy.

Also, until recently you could buy a $50 google play gift card to get 7* Rey, so that is legit. He may be a whale to get so many characters but nothing else in your description looks like obvious cheating. Just wasting a month claiming free energy.

Edit - if he managed to get in a guild while doing his month of gaining energy, he could have been in raids with his 7* Rey.
  • Options
    The energy and characters I can see are possible, but the 24 guild raids in probably 6 hours seems a stretch..
  • StarSon
    7438 posts Member
    Options
    The energy and characters I can see are possible, but the 24 guild raids in probably 6 hours seems a stretch..

Guilds unlock before arena though, right? So who knows how long he was sitting at level 27 before making the leap.
  • Options
    Do you get XP from raid participation? The player in question could have been very well prepared and also ready to spend a lot of money. They could have been buying gear and character shards and hoarding energy for a long time before deciding to jump to Arena level.

Think about this though. If you bought a vault and hoarded energy for while you could do some serious leveling up all of a sudden. And if you do it right, and start leveling an hour or so before your reset, you can use a bunch of refreshes all at once too.

What you should do is try to contact the player and "join forces" for arena rewards.
  • Options
    Yeah, it's easily doable, and if dude had another 'main' account he could has threaded in his alt into it as well, and I don't see why he couldn't have funneled gear, 1 pc at a time, over many weeks either.

Honestly, dude just sounds like he knows what he's doing.

More over - that level of play will make everyone starting with him basically need to cough up some $ to get anywhere near him, so it's good for CG too.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Guilds unlock at 22 or 25 I forget so he was probably in one that let him ride.

Until the end of December you could get a 7 star raid for free if you used a €50 gift voucher on a android account.

I would assume given that date that he hoarded energy at level 27.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a forum PM to @CG_Leviathan or @CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating, your ally code and the name of the suspected cheater.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.