[World Dream Team] [Dismissed]

Prev1
Quim
665 posts Member
edited July 2018
54dert.jpg

World Dream Team is the best guild for middle level players that have at least one 6 stars character and level 60, by this way get AAT gears, normal credits, fleet credits and guild currency from the beginning of the game. Players with at least one 7 stars character will be able to get Han Solo shards and The Pit T7 raid gears from the beginning of the game. On February we will start to play Heroic AAT and start to get General Kenobi shards.

We have 3 players lvl 85 with more than 1,2 million galactic power each that can complete The Pit T7 raid and the Normal mode AAT in a single day. This is a good situation for the lvl 85 players because they are always in the top getting the best rewards, but also is a very good situation for the middle level players, because the top guilds usually not accept players with less than 1 million galactic power, but here the only requirements are to have at least one 6 stars character, level 60 and do an average of 500 tickets per day, and you will be able to get TOP 10 in every raid and get much more better rewards than in any other guild.

We only accept players with less than 400.000 galactic power, we are not interested to accept good players because we have enough lvl 85 players to complete the raids.

The guild is based in GMT time (UK), but this is not very important because the middle level players are allowed to attack the raids from the beginning and the lvl 85 players wilI wait 24 hours before complete them.

To know the current GMT time you can check this link: http://time.is/GMT

16ljm8g.jpg
6oft3c.jpg

I'm controlling the tickets and replacing the players that are doing an average of less than 500 tickets per day. The control is every 10 days, by this way if some day you cannot play but the rest of days you do 550-600 tickets still you will have a correct average.

dlpcfc.jpg
28re43d.jpgdgm5a9.jpg

Currently with 50/50 players we are getting between 29k and 30k tickets everyday!!

The guild is full but we are replacing some alt accounts that we have to do tickets while we get the last players, so still we have some spots available.

28cevdw.jpgax16xx.jpg

In Territory Battles we are getting 11 stars in light side TB and 13 stars in dark side TB. We are getting gear 10 and gear 11 pieces in light side TB and gear 12 pieces in dark side TB.

8ycqb6.jpgdn1ti0.jpg

In Territory Wars we are winning conquering all territories, thanks to the level 85 players we can establish a strong defense and we can defeat all enemy teams.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

One 6 stars character. To partipate in the AAT normal mode is needed at least one 6 stars character, we prefer players that can participate from the beginning.

Level 60. To participate in the guild events like Territory Battles and Territory Wars is needed minimum level 65, but we can wait around one week while you get lvl 65. We cannot accept lower level players because would be a problem to start and complete Territory Wars.

500 tickets per day. Is needed make an average of 500 tickets everyday to start the raids, so is needed spend at least 500 energy (normal energy + cantina energy) everyday, something very easy to get. Anyway the best is try to make the 600 tickets everyday, by this way if some day you cannot play still you will have a correct average. I'm controlling the tickets every 10 days, the players with less than 500 tickets as average are replaced. The guild tickets reset is at 17:30 GMT (18:30 CET).

RULES

The Pit T7 raid. For players with at least one 7 stars character. Will be started at 17:30 GMT (18:30 CET). Free for all, except for lvl 85 players, that only are allowed to play from the second day at 17:30 GMT. Players lvl 85 are allowed from the beginning to put some damage of around 1 million to assure get the rewards if in the second day some lvl 85 player solo all the rest of raid. Maximum one lvl 85 player is allowed from the beginning to do more than 1 million damage without complete the raid, the rest of damage will be done at second day.

Normal AAT raid. For players with at least one 6 stars character. Will be started at 17:30 GMT (18:30 CET). Free for all players from the beginning. The characters refresh is at 23:00 GMT (00:00 CET). The level 85 players are not allowed to play phase 4 until the second day at 17:30 GMT, by this way give 24 hours to the guild to do some damage.

Territory Battles. For players lvl +65. Deploy and play battles in the territory where still we not got the star. After get that star only play and deploy in the other territory. Is not needed use the platoons. Check the visual orders to know better where to play and deploy.

Territory Wars. For players lvl +65. If you know that you will not be able to play TW the best is establish some defensive team to get the rewards, because if you not participate you will not get rewards, join in the TW is not enough to get the rewards. The level 85 players will establish most of the defense, check the visual orders to know where is not allowed establish defensive teams. The level 85 players will start to play in last 12 hours to give enough time to the rest of guild to participate.

Guild Activities. The contribution is optional, there is not any requirement about it, because is few guild currency so is not very important, is more important assure to get 500-600 tickets everyday and play raids. The guild activities reset is at 17:30 GMT (18:30 CET).

Donations. The donations are optional. Request gears always you need it because the lvl 85 players have a lot of the gears needed by the middle and low level players. Is not need donate gears to lvl 85, like stun cuffs mk5, stun guns mk5, droid callers mk5, scanners mk5, furnaces mk5 or nubian design mk5, is better save them for the future, you will need them very soon.

If someone need to stop to play the game during some days the best is say it to me in advance. I have some alt accounts ready to make tickets when is needed, so meanwhile you will be replaced by this account and when you are back you will join again immediately.

We are not using external chat, because the rules are very easy to follow. If you want talk about the game you can use the in-game chat.

REQUESTS

If you are interested to join in the guild, please write your Ally code or SWGOH profile by a reply in the guild post or by private message and I will invite you.

Also you can send me an ally request by my ally code that is 959-254-787 and I will invite you. The best is if you send a reply in the guild post or by a private message to let me know that you sent it and immediately I will accept your ally request and send you a guild invitation, with a private message to let you know that I sent it.

Also you can talk with me directly by Line, Telegram or WhatsApp. You can check my Line ID, Telegram ID and WhatsApp number inside my SWGoH profile, here:

https://swgoh.gg/u/quim/

This is the guild swgoh.gg profile:

https://swgoh.gg/g/32111/world-dream-team/
Post edited by Quim on

Replies

• Quim
    665 posts Member
    Update: 27/50 players, 23 free spots.
  • Update: 32/50 players, 18 free spots.

Heroic The Pit Rancor Raid starting today at 19:30 GMT!!

Normal mode AAT Raid starting tomorrow at 19:30 GMT!!
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Update: 34/50 players, 16 free spots.

Normal mode AAT starting tomorrow at 18:30 GMT!!

Heroic AAT starting on Saturday at 18:30 GMT!!

Currently we are doing around 17.000 tickets per day, soon more after get more players.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Update: 36/50, 14 free spots.

Heroic rancor starting tomorrow Saturday at 18:30 GMT!!

Today we did 19.458 tickets, with 14 more players we can get around 28.000 tickets per day!!
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Update: 38/50, 12 free spots.

Heroic rancor starting tomorrow at 18:30 GMT!!

Normal mode AAT also starting tomorrow at 18:30 GMT!!

Currently with 38/50 players we are doing near to 22k tickets!!
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Update: 40/50 players, last 10 free spots.

Heroic rancor starting tomorrow at 18:30 GMT!!

Normal mode AAT starting at Saturday at 18:30 GMT!!

Currently with 40/50 players we are getting between 21k and 22k tickets!!
  • Im fairly new to the game (8days) and looking for a guild thats active. So far ive been changing guilds each day due to no activity, but generated a steady 5-600tickets every day.
    I really want to learn this game and make the most of it.
    My ign 619-452-874.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Oddworld wrote: »
    Im fairly new to the game (8days) and looking for a guild thats active. So far ive been changing guilds each day due to no activity, but generated a steady 5-600tickets every day.
    I really want to learn this game and make the most of it.
    My ign 619-452-874.

Hey =) yes no problem you have one 6* character so you can join in the guild, I sent you the guild invitation, check it! =)

• Update: 42/50 players, last 8 free spots.

Normal mode AAT raid starting today at 17:30 GMT!!

Heroic The Pit T7 raid starting tomorrow at 17:30 GMT!!

Today we will get around 24.000 tickets!!

• Quim
    665 posts Member
    Update: 44/50 players, last 6 free spots.

Normal mode AAT starting tomorrow at 17:30 GMT!!

Heroic The Pit Rancor Raid starting on Thursday!!

Today we did 24.000 tickets, tomorrow probably will be 26k!!
  • Update: 48/50 players, last 2 free spots!!

Heroic The Pit Rancor Raid starting tomorrow Saturday at 17:30 GMT!!

Normal mode AAT starting tomorrow Saturday at 17:30 GMT!!

Today probably we will get more than 26k tickets!!
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Update: 49/50. The guild is full but from now we will replace some alt accounts by real players, so still we have some spots available.

Today we got 27.800 tickets (screenshot updated in the first post), tomorrow probably will be 29.000!!

Heroic The Pit Rancor Raid starting tomorrow Monday at 17:30 GMT!!

Normal mode AAT starting on Tuesday at 17:30 GMT!!
  • sadmlk wrote: »

Yeah no problem, you have one 6 stars character so is enough to join, I'm going to send you a private message and an ally request, check it out!
  • Update: 50/50 players, still recruiting!! we are replacing some alt accounts by real players, so still we have some spots available.

Today we did 29.432 tickets!! Yesterday we did 29.740 tickets!!

Heroic The Pit Rancor Raid starting Wednesday 20th at 17:30 GMT!!

Normal mode AAT starting now in some minutes, next will be at Friday.
  • Update: Still we are recruiting, the guild is full but we are replacing some alt accounts. As CLS event is back, probably in 3-4 weeks or less we will start to play heroic AAT.

Next heroic rancor and NAAT will be on Monday at 17:30 GMT!!
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    hgenio2 wrote: »

Hey =) Yeah no problem you can join if you want, I'm going to send you a private message, check it out!!
  • Therion
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Hi, I see you're full right now, but I'd be interested in joining if/when you have the space. I sent you an ally invite. I've left my previous guild already, so if a spot opens up, please send me an invite.

If it looks like there won't be any openings in the foreseeable future, please let me know and I'll look elsewhere. Thanks!

https://swgoh.gg/u/therionn/
    Post edited by Therion on
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Therion wrote: »
    Hi, I see you're full right now, but I'd be interested in joining if/when you have the space. I sent you an ally invite. I've left my previous guild already, so if a spot opens up, please send me an invite.

If it looks like there won't be any openings in the foreseeable future, please let me know and I'll look elsewhere. Thanks!

https://swgoh.gg/u/therionn/

Hey =) ok I sent you the guild invitation, check it out!!
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Update: Still we have some spots available, but not a lot.

Next The Pit Rancor Raid is tomorrow also!!
    Post edited by Quim on
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Update: Still some spots available, the guild is full doing around 29.500 tickets per day, but we have some alt accounts to do the tickets and we want reelace them by real players.

In around 4 weeks we will start to play heroic AAT.

Normal AAT mode starting today at 17:30 GMT!!

Heroic The Pit Rancor Raid starting tomorrow at 17:30 GMT!!
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Update: Last spots available!!

We will start a new Heroic The Pit Rancor Raid and Normal mode AAT tomorrow at 17:30 GMT!!

We have 43 players ready to participate in guild events (lvl +65) and we are doing around 29.500 tickets per day playing new raids every 2 days!!
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Update: Still some spots available!!

NAAT starting tomorrow at 17:30 GMT!!

Heroic The Pit Rancor Raid starting tomorrow at 17:30 GMT!!
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Update: Last spots available!!

NAAT and HPit starting today at 17:30 GMT!!

Currently we are getting 13 stars in Territory Battles and winning all Territory Wars!!

We will stat to play HAAT in around 3 weeks!!

I have increased the maximum requirement to 400k GP!!
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Definitely an awesome guild. There is no better guild for a mid level player to get rewards.
  • Hey Quim, if you start things up again and I can rejoin, please send me a PM.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Therion wrote: »
    Hey Quim, if you start things up again and I can rejoin, please send me a PM.

OK I will do =) I will check when we are ready to solo HAAT doing the tickets during some days and when we are ready I can apply the system again and the recruitment will be very easy, but meanwhile the recruitment is hard and I not want use alt accounts during all these days because is too much time dedication, I'm a little busy, and is very boring, so dismiss the guild has been the only way, but will be nice again when we are ready for HAAT =)

Meanwhile the best is play in a different guild that plays HAAT or NAAT if nobody accept middle level players, a guild doing 25k tickets or something like this will be enough good meanwhile for the old members, in my guild would be around 15k tickets so too much low and less raid frequency, nobody deserve it, but when we are ready for HAAT we will do almost 30k again =)
  • I totally understand the situation. It can't be easy on you when you pretty much make up half the guild. :smiley: But I, and I think everyone else, appreciate the time and effort you've put in.

In the meantime, I've had a random guild invite me and they seem okay for the moment, but I still look forward to coming back here. :smiley:
  • Hey Quim, thanks so much for all your help so far. Guild has been great. If you ever start up again please send me a PM. Looking forward to re-joining. :)