Mythic tier 3 minimum?

Prev1
Anakin_Skywalker
1801 posts Member
edited February 2018
My thrawn is G11, Vader G10, Tarkin G10, TFP G10, EP G8, Storm G8, RG G8.
Can I make it?
Edit: Barely done with Thrawn lead Vader Tarkin TFP EP.
Swapped turnmeter with tarkin on my first move and used his debuff. Otherwise I stand no chance

Replies

• I just did it with g12 Thrawn (l) G11 TFP, EP and G10 Vader and Moff no zetas on anyone and alright mods. Was a good challenge but not impossible
  • @Dovib Got any good mods from any of 3 tiers? I got a +10 and a +8. both triangle, health/cc primary
  • Nice haul there @Anakin_Skywalker I got mostly junk mods, picked up one potency circle protection with 7 speed.
  • Minimum requirement : GOOD RNG

That squishy palp always gone in opening attack. No wonder the rework is epic failed :expressionless:
  • Dovib wrote: »
    Nice haul there @Anakin_Skywalker I got mostly junk mods, picked up one potency circle protection with 7 speed.

Consider urself lucky there @Dovib , i didn't even get speed secondary. I do 2x refresh.. no bloody speed secondary :expressionless::bawling:
  • Thrawn leader makes the rebels very squishy.

My palp was red health and stunned but Thrawn's TM swap gave him a chance to AOE stun. Rest was pretty simple.
  • This is first time i ever got any speed secondary from mythic

somehow my scrubbly gear 8 palpatine also got to use his moves once. stunned about 2? of them and went to sleep :)
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Zazer G12, Palp G12.5, zThrawnG12.5, Tarkin G11 & TFP G12.5, all standing in the end
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • LenoraLupin
    420 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I got spanked on my first try with Thrawn g12 lead, Vader g8, TFP g8, Tarkin g10, EP g9. But I honestly expected that because of the lacking gear on three of them, since the provided Ep is the same as my own. And to be frank, most of their mods suck. Most aren't fully upgraded and I don't even think Vader has a cross mod because I'm waiting for a potency mod to drop for him. xD

Got all diamond mods for the first two tiers, only one had a speed secondary. Haven't leveled it up yet though.
  • Super easy thrawn shore tarkin DT all g12 and g10 palp. Got a +10 speed on a tenacity square :)
  • ...since the provided Ep is the same as my own.

The "provided" EP IS your own lol
  • G12, 3 piece Thrawn/ G11 TFP/ G8 RG, Palp, Vader.

Mods on Thrawn +116 Speed, RG got all Protection primary five dots with a respectable 50-60 speed
    rest just decent or meh mods.

Took about 30 tries to get good RNG.
    If chewie taunts first, restart.
    Fracture CLS asap, he's the only strong one.
  • Mikayas wrote: »
    G12, 3 piece Thrawn/ G11 TFP/ G8 RG, Palp, Vader.

Mods on Thrawn +116 Speed, RG got all Protection primary five dots with a respectable 50-60 speed
    rest just decent or meh mods.

Took about 30 tries to get good RNG.
    If chewie taunts first, restart.
    Fracture CLS asap, he's the only strong one.

Yeah this event is just silly RNG
  • There is no minimum.

Just replay until you don't get wiped out before having a chance to do anything.

And GG, it's that simple!!
  • Shaunyvee wrote: »
    There is no minimum.

Just replay until you don't get wiped out before having a chance to do anything.

That’s it. Just wait for luck. Don’t change mods.
  • TuncBlack
    407 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    G12 Thrawn, G11 krennik deathtrooper shoretrooper palp.
    3 star.
  • Vader z / EP zz / THRAWN / Shore / DT
    All g12 except DT.
    It worked like a charm
  • Shaunyvee wrote: »

Makes me wonder how much quality testing actually goes into the game at all (I have a hunch it's less than 1) when you have to restart over and over before you even get some rng where you have a fighting chance to do anything at all after the rebels have 2 turns each, even against gear 12 toons. Another winning event from the people who brought you the ever popular Battlefront 2 loot boxes
  • zThrawn L G12, Shore G11, Storm G11, DT G10, EP G11
  • Yea of course with a GXII team this is cake, i think it's obvious to anyone.
    Tarkin is a good leader however, if you're not overgeared
  • Kinda lame they do an EP zeta leader rework and then you can’t use EP as a leader on tier 3.
  • I found thay gar saxon lead is quite decent, especially if you have deathtrooper as well to daze/stun toons on a counter. Important not to have chewie taunting though so you can put some debuffs on and use culling blade to get cls killed quickly. Also my gar saxon is only gear 8 I think and also got taken out in the rebel's first rounds, but his counter and 40% defence should see you through to at least the last 1 or 2 rebela
  • Shoretrooper is the solution to everything. I did it first try with thrawn lead, Vader Tarkin EP Shore. No zetas everyone at g9 but Shore at g10.
  • If we could use Palps lead for HIS mythic event, nobody would struggle. This event was a near miss. :-(
    WhoVille Sheriff - Ally Code: 244-425-158 - https://swgoh.gg/u/whovillesheriff/
    Discord: WhoVille Sheriff#3439

Guild Collaboration Founder: Just Sithed Myself
    Discord.gg/FvBdmtz
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21201/just-sithed-myself/
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    edited February 2018
    I might try Vader, Thrawn, Tarkin, and then maybe RG as a decoy. Even if they go after Palp first, maybe you will get lucky with RNG and they won't kill Palp before the taunt goes off and they will switch to him.

Thrawn you need to fracture CLS. Tarkin obviously use his offense down, but don't use AoE until near the end so you don't get countered. Palp I risked the stun, but if yours is g8, I'd be concerned that you need really good potency and RNG. Even the event notes say it's tuned for g11.

Go after Han and then ROLO. Should be a cakewalk from there. Might want to AB or shock Chewie so he doesn't taunt.
  • I was able to do it with zeta Vader (g9), Palpatine (g9), Snowtrooper (g8), Royal Guard (g9), and Thrawn (g7).

Threw speed onto Palpatine and survivability onto Thrawn. Took a couple tries to survive the initial barrage, but then I got lucky with Palpatine's AoE and stunned Luke and Biggs (and a couple others, but they're not as important). Thrawn fractured Han to stop those counterattacks, then everyone just piled onto Luke and the rest was easy. Survived with Vader at half health and Snowtrooper in red, but otherwise okay.

The thing about DoTs is that when your opponent is super fast, their damage ramps up every bit as fast.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Anyone get it without thrawn?
  • Must admit not loving the tier 3 one due to the fact that vaders unique doesnt work on it. Not sure if its a bug or not
  • Since my thrawn is somewhat weak, i left him home.

Tarkin lead for the speed, vader, tfp and rg.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Same here. I didn't think I could do it with that lineup but arena mods helped win the day.

Tarkin and TFP are G12, Vader G10, EP and RG G8 (lol).

Took about five attempts.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH