Need Advice Beating Dark Side 7-D Hard

Gwonk
238 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hi folks,
In the effort of getting 5* Yoda when he next comes around I'm trying to get Anakin to 5*.
He is the last Jedi I need to be 5* and is currently 30/65 shards.
Knowing that there was a 3rd node that dropped him I worked my way to it and am now having a hard time getting through it with any regularity (and haven't 3 starred yet so I can sim).
My relevant units are all level 66:
Geo 6* Gear 8
Poggle 6* Gear 7
IG-86 6* Gear 7
IG-88 5* Gear 7
HK-47 5* Gear 8
Old Daka 5* Gear 7
Sidious 5* Gear 7
I've been having some success with HK (Lead) 88, 86, Geo, Daka and recruiting a high level/star Sidious (70/7*) but just got stomped twice in a row after completing the node 3 times yesterday, which was the first day I had access.
Anyone have suggestions on a team to use and/or a strategy to follow to get through it with these resources? I'd love to 3 star it so I can sim my way through.
Wasting 20 energy a shot and getting nothing is killing me.
Thanks!

Replies

• I completed this yesterday after a few attempts with 7 star full gear and high ability Daka, Talia, Sid, Ren and geo.
    You'll need 5 characters at full energy and cooled down for the final battle. Destroy their JC and any other healers first and try to stun the boss or any counter attacker.
    Good luck!
  • I beat with aoe damage and stuns.

Sidious, phasma, kilo, dooku, ventriss.
    Borrowed boba.

I targeted the clone troopers first to avoid aoe damage. I did not focus healers. My stun priority was kit, mace, eeth. I tried to have all my cds up for the final fight.

I could not do with 5* daka. She got focused fired.
  • Llewella wrote: »
    I beat with aoe damage and stuns.

Sidious, phasma, kilo, dooku, ventriss.
    Borrowed boba.

I targeted the clone troopers first to avoid aoe damage. I did not focus healers. My stun priority was kit, mace, eeth. I tried to have all my cds up for the final fight.

I could not do with 5* daka. She got focused fired.

Thanks for the info.
    Yes, the aoe from the troopers in the first 2 fights is what seems to hurt the most.
    Almost got 3 stars in my 3rd attempt but the boss got a lucky hit to 1 shot 86 :(
    I suspect i'll just need some levels (and luck) to get through this.