After 6 tiers of Mythic, I got no mods to show!

2 accounts, 6 tiers of mythic, a bunch of mods and unfortunately not a single mod I can use in arena. I got 1 mod with 8 speed which is still a joke in my arena.

I got a bunch of arrows out of which not a single one was with speed primary, tenacity cross with potency primary which makes no sense, cause if I'm modding for potency why would i want a tenacity mod?

Overall huge disappointment, not a single good mod to show for. I thought that mythic events were supposed to help with the mod crunch but if we gotta wait for an entire month just to get some completely random mods out of which there ain't a single decent mod, then it's completely pointless I guess...

Replies

• What did u expect mate?
  • It's a two day event in which you get 10 purple mods if you do all three tiers each time and enough free credits to level up 8 of them. It costs 0 energy.

Quit your belly aching because the free stuff you got wasn't good enough.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    It's a two day event in which you get 10 purple mods if you do all three tiers each time and enough free credits to level up 8 of them. It costs 0 energy.

With this attitude everything is free... And no it's not free, I had to earn them didn't I?
  • kieltrx wrote: »
    What did u expect mate?

I expected at least 1 mod with 15 speed or higher that I could use in arena, but i forgot that that's alot to ask in this game
  • If you are guaranteed to get a 15+ speed mod then so would everyone else... see little value in that except hey another good mod
  • If you are guaranteed to get a 15+ speed mod then so would everyone else... see little value in that except hey another good mod

And what's wrong with everyone getting it? Does it feel better knowing that some people got them and not you?
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    It's a two day event in which you get 10 purple mods if you do all three tiers each time and enough free credits to level up 8 of them. It costs 0 energy.

With this attitude everything is free... And no it's not free, I had to earn them didn't I?

Yeah. And the people who didn't earn them got even less than you did. What's your point?
    If you are guaranteed to get a 15+ speed mod then so would everyone else... see little value in that except hey another good mod

And what's wrong with everyone getting it? Does it feel better knowing that some people got them and not you?

If I do get one then I know I'm lucky rather than it being spoon fed to me. Just difference of opinions..
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

B0untryHR7 wrote: »

Yeah. And the people who didn't earn them got even less than you did. What's your point?

Well if you arent strong enough to beat the tiers then you aren't to the point where mods are your biggest concern. These people would obviously lack gear and haven't played as long as I have. So one day they will get there

Well if you arent strong enough to beat the tiers then you aren't to the point where mods are your biggest concern. These people would obviously lack gear and haven't played as long as I have. So one day they will get there
    So, in other words, "Screw everyone, I got mine, Jack?" Okay, great. Doing a bang-up job with your arm-chair developer job.

So, in other words, "Screw everyone, I got mine, Jack?" Okay, great. Doing a bang-up job with your arm-chair developer job.

Is that what you got from this? He said that some people can't beat the event and I'm trying to explain that if they can't beat the event they are obviously much newer to the game. You can't make an argument that someone who has played the game for 2 years and is able to complete harder content should have to get the same as someone who played for 6 months and can't complete the content at all.
  • Join the club bruh. I got one mod with speed, +5 and didn't reroll
  • c1ever_pun wrote: »
    Join the club bruh. I got one mod with speed, +5 and didn't reroll

I got 2 mods with +5 and one remained 5 and the other went to 8 and that was it
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    "After 6 tiers of Mythic, I got no mods to show!"

Untrue.

People really need to work on their thread titles.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • c1ever_pun wrote: »
    Join the club bruh. I got one mod with speed, +5 and didn't reroll

Mods in general are desperation. The amount of RNG that's built into this system fsr outweighs skill in this game. Getting a mod with 20+ speed can give you a massive edge in arena
  • TVF wrote: »
    "After 6 tiers of Mythic, I got no mods to show!"

Untrue.

People really need to work on their thread titles.

I mean if you are a competitive player then any mod with less than 15 speed secondary, any arrow that doesn't have speed or protection and any cross that has potency primary but isn't potency, ot tenacity primary but isn't tenacity, is basically useless. So yeah, after 6 tiers and a bunch of mods I can't use any of them
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Yeah but that's not what your thread title says.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Yeah but that's not what your thread title says.

Well that's what the body says
  • Yep. everytime it’s. bunch of tenacity mods without speed secondary. no triangles.
  • Ive Farmed close to 1 thousand mods and never got as high as 15 speed secondary, its clear that mod Rng is really bad. 3 mods with no speed was no surprise.
  • Creepioo wrote: »
    Ive Farmed close to 1 thousand mods and never got as high as 15 speed secondary, its clear that mod Rng is really bad. 3 mods with no speed was no surprise.

Well unfortunately RNG trumps Skill and knowledge in this game
  • Yeah never been a fan of the whole mod system in this game
  • Creepioo wrote: »
    Yeah never been a fan of the whole mod system in this game

The idea ia good. Since we can't influence the gear that goes into each character, we can still choose a playstyle. I just wish there wasn't so much RNG involved in getting a good mod