EP Mythic Lead?

Why can you not make EP the lead in the Mythic event? That TM gain is necessary. My Empire team isn’t great, but not giving the option is just rude.

Replies

• Syrup_Chugger3
    2171 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    It took me several times to beat tier 3 and each time Palpatine was "locked" into a different slot, maybe with enough tries of backing out? He can end up in the leader spot?
  • Yeah, i put a zeta on his lead for this event yesterday, that sucks.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited February 2018
    It took me several times to beat tier 3 and each time Palpatine was "locked" into a different slot, maybe with enough tries of backing out? He can end up in the leader spot?

No he is in that position and it can't be changed. It is odd, but he is an event character, I don't believe that is your stats that are on him, but I honestly didn't check.
  • Kyno wrote: »

No he is in that position and it can't be changed. It is odd, but he is an event character, I don't believe that is your stats that are on him, but I honestly didn't check.

Normally Event characters are locked as another lead. Not stuck at support...
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

I didn't check stats but mine is level 80 and that's what he showed as.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member

I'm going to need screenshots to back up this claim, I've not seen that happen and I had to do several tries as well.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Tarkin lead worked for me. Yeah EP was in second position, then 5th.
  • Yeah palp did switch postitions that was weird but not leader i don't think
  • I used Tarkin lead for the boost with Vader, thrawn, and Shore
  • EP’s Unique is not working either
  • I used zader lead, thrawn, shore, DT & palp. The opening volley is crazy, but I beat it 1st attempt 3*.
    EP’s Unique is not working either

His unique zeta worked perfect when I did it. Was the reason I won. They basically killed themselves on the opening volley.
  • It isn’t removing anything for me. The entire rebel team gets 2-3 moves before I get to attack. CLS ohko my g11 TFP with full protection. This is pointless. I hope the whales enjoy it. You have to be one to beat it.