Nerfed Rewards in Mythics

Call me crazy but I think the rewards for mythics have been nerfed too much. Let’s break it down:

Credits:
No issue with that. The first completion credits are very fair and the rewards for each one after is as well.

Mods:
The fact we get 5 dot mods is great but the drop rate for any decent mods is fairly low. I think that for the first two tiers, the current RNG is fine. For the third tier I think that a guaranteed speed primary arrow should be rewarded for each mod type being given for a first completion. Then afterwards it reverts back to the current drop rate.

Gear:

The g12 salvage is nice but we need more in my opinion. I think for tier 1 and 2 we should get 10 salvage of cuffs, guns and carbantis each for the first completion and then 3-5 of each afterwards.
For tier 3 I think it should be 25 salvage of each, and then reverting to 5-7 of each for the following clears. Of course this is on top of the current g12 salvage rates.

Zetas:
Now this is where we really need the change. The rest are just hopeful stuff to make the rewards more appetizing but this needs to happen. First time completions for tier 1 and 2 should each reward a zeta mat and tier 3 should reward 3. Afterwards no more zeta mats for completions after the first. Teasing us with zeta mats for the first mythic and then taking them away was bad form.

Just my two cents

Replies

• Options
  • Options
    i'm guessing that the lower overall rewards are a way to compensate for the lower overall difficulty on this mythic compared to BB8's and R2's
  • Options
    JKRevan wrote: »
    i'm guessing that the lower overall rewards are a way to compensate for the lower overall difficulty on this mythic compared to BB8's and R2's

I forget which came first but whatever the second mythic event was, had the lower rewards too. No zetas at all
  • Options
    Your talking about the achievement for beating tier 3 of BB-8 mythic- 3 zetas, thats only one with zetas.

Cuffs carbantis guns holoprojectors would be certainly be nice on tier 1 and 2
  • Options
    I was disappointed in the rewards to Mythic Palp also.
  • Options
    My rewards were garbage.
  • Options
    How was this a nerf? My guess is that mod probability is the same as in the mod challenges and they also dropped G12 gear this time around. I liked the rewards and think this entire mythic concept is great. Keep in mind that unlike the previous ones, this mythic will come back every 2 months. No complaints here...
  • Options
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    How was this a nerf? My guess is that mod probability is the same as in the mod challenges and they also dropped G12 gear this time around. I liked the rewards and think this entire mythic concept is great. Keep in mind that unlike the previous ones, this mythic will come back every 2 months. No complaints here...

Well I like the event too but there’s not enough reward for the first time completion. Zetas should be a prize for clearing the event the first time. Whether by a reward from the tier or an achievement reward. That and the gear should be upped. This doesn’t need to be given every single time,but come on. This is a mythic event. Meant to be end game/high level challenge. These rewards really aren’t much better than other assault battles.