Will "Pieces & Plans" Return in Feb?

I am happy that I finally have the requirements for BB8. Will the event be back in February?
Relevant sites consider this at least "most likely".

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You guess is as good as anyone elses.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Just always plan to be ready for the events you really want as soon as possible.
  • Might be safe to consider with NuKylo becoming F2P.
  • Sumbu wrote: »
    I am happy that I finally have the requirements for BB8. Will the event be back in February?

Ready and waiting too.
  • Sumbu wrote: »

Ready and waiting too.

Same here, i hope he comes on feb, although may be they give too much room to DS ( they deserve it) so maybe it comes on march (i hope not)
  • tonyelogro wrote: »
    Sumbu wrote: »

Ready and waiting too.

Same here, i hope he comes on feb, although may be they give too much room to DS ( they deserve it) so maybe it comes on march (i hope not)

March would be a decent birthday present. Not sure I absolutely need him 7* until padarey comes back.
  • tonyelogro wrote: »
    Sumbu wrote: »

Ready and waiting too.

I do hope he comes on March, as I'm still leveling up ST to 7*.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I hope so. But I don't really care unless RJT comes together with it.

In January we had Thrawn as a hidden event. Which was nothing new. So I guess we can expect BB8 in February.
  • As per the events calendar, we won't be having BB-8 in February. Maybe March?
    Can someone pleeeeease remind me of the requirements for this event?
  • ResistRey wrote: »
    As per the events calendar, we won't be having BB-8 in February. Maybe March?

FO. I'm banking on gear 9ish and a zeta Kylo to carry the rest.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    ResistRey wrote: »
    As per the events calendar

Events calendar lists some events. Not all.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I just recently got BB8 to G12. That little ball is fantastic, especially paired with RJT.

For the event, I had Zylo(level 85) at G11, FOO at G10(85), Phasma G8(85), FOTP G9(75), FOST G8(70). It was a cake walk.

Side point: FOO is a great toon to pair with Zylo (so is BB8, BTW).
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    ResistRey wrote: »
    As per the events calendar, we won't be having BB-8 in February. Maybe March?

FO. I'm banking on gear 9ish and a zeta Kylo to carry the rest.

I did it with no zetas and everyone G8 except a little higher on FOTP. G9 or G10, I can't remember now.

I'm guessing if you have zylo it's a walk in the park.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ill be G10 Kylo (Maybe Zeta), G9 Phasma and Pilot, G8 Officer and Trooper. Hope thats enough :)
  • Slowly I am getting nervous. 8th of February and still no small reference to my little BB8.
  • "Shadows of Malanchor" has also closed an existing gap in the event calendar. I have only little hope left ...
  • I was hoping BB8 would be back too.... hopes are dimming somewhat.
  • johnnycom58
    50 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Glad it hasn't come back yet, still need 32 more to get FO Stormtrooper to 7*. I have phasma g11, Kylo g10(have zeta if needed), the rest at g9 all good mods, hope that's enough. May have Kylo unmasked done depending on how soon it returns
    Post edited by johnnycom58 on
  • Glad it hasn't come back yet, still need 32 more to get FO Stormtrooper to 7*. I have phasma g11, Kylo g10(have zeta if needed), the rest at g9 all good mods, hope that's enough. May have Kylo unmasked done depending on how soon it returns.

Guys in my guild did it with G7 Phasma and G8 everyone else. No zylo. You should be good.
  • johnnycom58
    50 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I've heard people did it with all g8, I like to be better safe than sorry. Took all this time to get where I am now, don't want to end up short again. I didn't even have Kylo unlocked until I got him as a free gift for the Star Wars Battlefront 2 game premier, thanks EA!
    Post edited by johnnycom58 on
  • I've heard people did it with all g8, I like to be better safe than sorry. Took all this time to get where I am now, don't want to end up short again. I didn't even have Kylo unlocked until I got him as a free gift for the Star Wars Battlefront 2 game premier, thanks EA!

All you need is a gear 9 kylo Ren and the rest can be deer 7 and lower kylo Ren tears that event up just have good mods in kylo Ren and phasma I got all the way through everyone not even at level 85 accept kylo Ren regular
  • I wonder if we're even going to get the bb-8 event or R2D2 event either one is fine for me cuz I need to finish up R2D2 on my main account and get both of them on my secondary account
  • Did you have Kylo's zeta?