Ezra 85, all omegas
Chopper 80
Zeb 83
Kanan 80
All with gear 8.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7255 posts Moderator
    With a mostly Phoenix team, why wouldn't you do Hera lead?
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    With a mostly Phoenix team, why wouldn't you do Hera lead?

Haven't farmed Hera, Thrawn event hitted earlier than I expected so I just focused farming the Veterans.
  • i think that should be good
  • I don’t know. You’ve got 3 tanks, a support, and one attacker. Your damage is quite low. Maybe though. I did it with two tanks and three attackers, but you’re a lot higher level than me so maybe the levels will make it easy.

I did it with level 72, g8, Old Ben, St Han, Lando, Leia, and Biggs, which obviously isn’t ideal either but having Old Ben die and buff everyone made it pretty easy.

Let us know if you do it. Will be curious if three tanks, but higher level is able to do it.
  • Now that I think about it if you rotate your taunts I think it’s doable. As long as you keep the damage going to different tanks and keep Ezra alive, at level 85 with omegas he’s probably all the damage you’ll need.
  • Poss_Kmob
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Ikky2win wrote: »
    Now that I think about it if you rotate your taunts I think it’s doable. As long as you keep the damage going to different tanks and keep Ezra alive, at level 85 with omegas he’s probably all the damage you’ll need.

Yep, taunt rotation, my arena mods and keeping Ezra and Zeb alive were the key. Had to sacrifice Han early on the battle but Phoenix squad protection recovery allowed me to finish the battle without much worry.
    Post edited by Poss_Kmob on
  • Glad you got it! Mods do make all the difference. I couldn’t even finish 6, then I put my arena mods on my rebels and 6 and 7 went smoothly.
  • wildirish
    199 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I would like to get some advice on my Rebel squad for the next Palp event. Assuming Ackbar and Leia will be 7*, and all will be at least lvl 79, gear 8, who would be the best five to go after 7* Palp? I really want to nail it next event so ANY suggestions on who I should gear more would also be much appreciated. Link to my swgoh rebel: https://swgoh.gg/u/wildirish/collection/?f=rebel
    hto7PZb.jpg

Post edited by wildirish on