Guild Job Fair 2017 [Experienced Hero's] [Heroic Guild Recruiting]

Replies

• ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • No Mol Elizas are allowed within our band of misfits & we are not an alliance guild where you’re just another number who collects 600/day. Having said that....

After booting someone for lack of participation we are looking for 1 more very active member between 1.4M-1.8M GP to bring up back to a full 50/50. We are not looking to add any whales and many of us have been in the guild from early on when it was started. We are looking for serious active players who will contribute a minimum of 500 guild tickets/day and participate in Territory Battles (required) & Territory Wars (preferred but but not mandatory). We currently have a group LINE chat going with 50 members on it. We use LINE to communicate, discuss strategy, and to coordinate raids, Territory Battles and Territory Wars.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 6:30 AM, 2:30 PM, and 10:30 PM (Pacific U.S. time). We have members all over the world and this allows everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them. Rancor is usually gone in 10-15 minutes.

We also do 24 hour zero damage HAAT and alternate times between 12:00 am and 12:00 pm Pacific. If you are new to HAAT or are borderline HAAT ready, we’ll be patient with you and help you along the way. HAAT usually lasts less than 2 hours so be sure to register zero damage to guarantee prizes.

Our guild is at 69.5M GP. We earned 27* in ls Territory Battles and 28* in ds Territory Battles. This time in ls TB we should get 30* with a shot at 31/32*. We have a clear plan every day for ls TB so that everyone is on the same page and we can maximize our rewards. After the last ds TB I think we now ironed out our ds TB plan and will continue to work on it and fine tune if needed.

We have easily won our past 3 Territory Wars and are now 6-3. We came up with an easy to follow plan that is very effective.

If interested you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild or better yet message me on LINE at tk-421starwars. You can also contact me on Discord at TK-421#3856 but I’m not on Discord frequently (only to coordinate payouts with my fleet and arena shards).

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • **Too Old For This Sith** has 1 empty roster spot we're looking to fill!

Quick info about the Guild: Heroic Guild with 115m GP and currently earns 39 stars per TB. Heroic Rancor 3-4x per week and Heroic Tank 2-3x a week. Raid times are ~7pm EST and primarily on weekdays so they don't interfere with weekends.

We are laid back despite our expansive rosters (mine is linked below). We don't hound anyone for their 600 energy a day, and we understand RL happens and this is just a game, all we ask is that you communicate with the Guild so we can plan accordingly.

Too newb for you you say? Well, while we're not TI, I am attaching my SWGoH account below for your perusal. I think you'll find that we're actually much closer to a high-end Guild, just without the armchair generals.

If you're interesting in joining please send me a PM. (We are GMT -05:00.)

SWGOH Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/manbalz/

Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • Too Old For This Sith has 1 empty roster spot we're looking to fill!

Quick info about the Guild: Heroic Guild with 115m GP and currently earns 39 stars per TB. Heroic Rancor 3-4x per week and Heroic Tank 2-3x a week. Raid times are ~7pm EST and primarily on weekdays so they don't interfere with weekends.

We are laid back despite our expansive rosters (mine is linked below). We don't hound anyone for their 600 energy a day, and we understand RL happens and this is just a game, all we ask is that you communicate with the Guild so we can plan accordingly.

Too newb for you you say? Well, while we're not TI, I am attaching my SWGoH account below for your perusal. I think you'll find that we're actually much closer to a high-end Guild, just without the armchair generals.

• Hi holotable buddies,

Trilium just got one spot free, due to a memebr who quit the game.

You want General Kenobi shards? -> your right with us (we dont have any specific HAAT squad requirements for you, since we easily beat this raid).

So here a few facts:

Guildname: Trilium
    Timezone: central Europe
    Raiding times: 9pm (gmt +1) as usual with a 24h cooldown and afterwards all-in
    Third party chat: Discord (mandatory for tb & tw coordination and also we have there nice discussions going on, as well as a whole Collection of guides)
    GP: 85 Mio, last Ls TB we reached 33*, last ds tb 32, tw = 9 wins, 1 tie and 1 loss.
    Raid tickets: no requirements, we just want active Players, who enjoy playing and manage so around 28-29k tickets/day

What we are looking for:

- active members in every part of the game
    - willingly to Focus on booth tb and tw
    - friendly and communicative
    - minimum gp 1.5 mio

To summarize:
    We are not any of those big guild alliance consisting of 10thousend of sub guilds, we are rather a small family who enjoys playing and having fun together.
    Helping each other, giving advice and sticking to our simple rules (fe 24 hour cooldown, joining discord chat app and following tb instructions) is a given thing.
    We are a laid back guild, which has no crazy requirements, but we are anyway at the same time ambitious and well organized.

If you see yourself in all this - than its you, who we are searching for! 

So damm, don't hesitate:
    write me a pm here,
    hit me on discord JDK#0313
    or send me an ally request ingame - 771-692-926

Cheers!

JDK
  • ♨️♨️♨️LOOKING 4 ACTIVE•VOCAL•TEAM PLAYER with +1.2M GP • EST GUILD• HAAT • 76MGP • 32⭐️TB٩(●̮̃•)۶♨️♨️♨️
    B7WV3sj.jpg
    Inglourious Bantha is a stand alone guild that is quickly progressing through SWGOH. The result of a merge between three like-minded guilds, Inglourious Bantha looks at the player before the roster in an attempt to build a unified group of individuals actively working towards the same goals. The majority of members represent accounts started in 2017, meaning that most of our members are still developing rosters. We are looking for players interested in building with us, sharing insight, and ultimately taking down all challenges the game can provide. We have a very well organized leadership with varying duties in managing discord, raids, tickets, and strategy.

Our guild currently farms HPIT, HAAT, and completes approximately 32 / 45 TB ⭐️. We are 76m in GP and climbing. We are a TERRITORY WAR WINNER and are very organized in battle strategy. We alternate HRANCOR & HAAT every month so everybody gets a chance to hit.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    Guild Reset
    occurs at 6pm EST, Toon Reset occurs at 11:00pm EST – we have members stretching from Central North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific who find this time zone beneficial. We currently launch of HAAT raids later in the evenings to allow others to register points. We also pause after p3 to get others to register. We leave no man behind in reaping rewards.

⚠️HPIT
    launches at 5pm EST – 24 Hour 0 Damage Rule

⚠️HAAT
    launches at 10:00pm EST –
    P1 ~ p3 FFA
    P4 24 hour zero damage rule

⚠️TB
    phases change at 1pm EST – automated Instruction provided in Discord after Platoon information is available

⚠️ TW
    Everyone is required to participate, unless you have an emergency.

Guild Requirements

✅Account must be Synced to [url="(https://swgoh.gg)"][/url]

✅ You must have a discord account as this is our main source for communication

✅ Members must be vocal & active in our guild discord [url=" https://discord.gg/NXDSGu8"][/url]

✅Members must log in DAILY and contribute 600 guild tickets

✅ Personal GP of 1,200,000 or HIGHER

✅ Level 85+

We are eager to meet you, and would like to chat further. Feel free to message me on Discord, Reddit, or to join our Discord server and reach out in our Recruitment channel. We are a growing guild and are rapidly taking down new content – we hope you’ll want to join us!
    ZJqNplb.jpg
    “If you define yourself by your power to take life, your desire to dominate, to possess, then you have nothing.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    50/50
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • ManBalz
    254 posts Member
    **Too Old For This Sith** has 2 empty roster spots we're looking to fill! Looking for players with 1.3m GP or higher.

Quick info about the Guild: 119m GP and currently earning 39 stars per LSTB (on the cusp of 41) and 40 stars per DSTB with about 60 IPD shards per run. Heroic Rancor 3-4x per week and Heroic Tank 2-3x a week. Raid times are ~7pm EST and primarily on weekdays so they don't interfere with weekends.

• Hi

We're a friendly and active Heroic level guild and have five spaces at the moment. The majority of us are level 85 with a just a couple in the early 80s. Our guild GP is around 62mil and we’re ideally looking for players upwards of 750k gp but in general we’re happy as long as you’re a player that contributes as much as you can to guild activities and battles. Lots of donations and lots of chat. No major rules or strict guidelines on which characters to work on but must be playing on a regular basis. Most of us get close to 600 tickets a day and inactivity is looked at on a regular basis. We understand people have work and holidays etc so as long as people let us know if they’re going to be inactive beforehand, that’s fine. We communicate via line to help coordinate tb/tw etc but this isn’t compulsory.

We have the no damage rule for 24hrs on raids just to give everyone the opportunity to get on the board. Our raids take place at 7.30pm uk time.

My ally code is 949 699 318

If you're interested or have any questions, just drop me a message
  • SPS is looking for 1 member that is 2+ million GP to join our casual but committed guild. We are a very active guild and are completing 40+ stars in both TB's. We are mostly F2P and a very stable guild. This is a great opportunity for a player that is being held back by their guild.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5141/sarlacc-pit-survivors/
    Haat raid times are Sat at 1 pm & Wed at 3 pm EST (0 damage for 24 hours)
    Pit raid times are Sat at 11 am & Sun & Wed at 1 pm EST (0 damage for 24 hours)
    Sith raid Currently running T5 & will move to T6 in the next couple of weeks
    We do require all members to have discord as well as an swgoh.gg profile that is synced which assists us with Territory Battles. We also have a guild goal of 29k for tickets daily so all members are asked to get their 600 tickets.
    If this interests you, please send me a PM on discord (Lord Charged#3342)
  • removed
  • removed
  • star_wars_pvp_recruitment3.png

Hi there, heroines and heroes! We are:
    PVP ELITE

We're looking for 1 player to fill our ranks.
    We offer: great group of strong, active players; all heroic raids; now ranking in top 25 for TW wins; 30k raid tickets a day; 43 stars in LS TB (very close to 44) and 46 in DS TB.
    We ask: 600 energy daily; disciplined (can take+follow orders); top 10 ambition for your PVP Arena; 2.5 GP minimum including teams needed for TB; use of Discord; use of swgoh.gg.
    Raid rules: most important to know is that we use a 24 hour waiting time so everyone can join.
    Raid times:
    • 00:00 (midnight) in GMT/UTC
    • 02:00 am in GMT/UTC
    • 07:00 pm (or 19:00) in GMT/UTC
    • 09:00 pm (or 21:00) in GMT/UTC
    Our roster and guild times: How to join us: Please come check us out on https://discord.me/PvPElite (works in your browser)
  • Marswiscurdun
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Greetings we are strong guild where many members have left the game which has left us with only 23 members and we would love to merge with another guild to make our guild powerful again as at moment we are not qualifying for the territory battles and and geonisian event which is having negative effect on our members so a merge would be awesome. Feel free to check us out https://swgoh.gg/g/19638/oysters-by-the-sea/ and contact me on discord marswi#7090