12 Days Of Spring Achievement

Well, Spring is right around the corner, so I figured I would go ahead and start this conversation again. Can we please either get this added to the game this year or have the achievement removed from the game and the Google Play achievements. We asked for it last year and it was never addressed.

Replies

• This is also what I want addressed
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Define "addressed." Devs have responded to this. Their answer was no.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Liath wrote: »
    Define "addressed." Devs have responded to this. Their answer was no.

I believe it was a slightly deeper explanation about achievements being removed either can't be done or is not easily done. But yes, I recall them responding to this.
  • No it wont be back
    No the acheivement wont be removed
    already explained by devs time and time again so re-making more posts about it rather than actually using search is just stupid
  • Well then, bring back the event
  • Nocturnal_Glow
    97 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    It sucks but it's also understandable I guess since coding is tricky and it was a paid ad essentially. Just hurts my ocd
  • Tygra
    123 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    No it wont be back
    No the acheivement wont be removed
    already explained by devs time and time again so re-making more posts about it rather than actually using search is just ****

No need to be a kitten hugger
  • It's about the only perk being a long time player. Please don't take that achievement away from us.
  • Capgasp said that it was not meant to be an achievement, and that they have not come up with a way to be able to make the achievement completable . He said that it was in his to do list to look into a way to do it, but not a priority.
  • I believe spring is in August this year...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • It sucks but it's also understandable I guess since coding is tricky and it was a paid ad essentially. Just hurts my ocd

It hurts my OCD too lol.

I don't care if I can't do it because they have no plans to bring it back. And I'm fine with it being something that older players can claim for themselves. But man, I'm tired of seeing that as I scroll my Achievements for what to work towards next.