Is the event returning this month?

Ravib
106 posts Member
edited February 2018
I’ve heard some people say February. Will it be long before R2 comes back? My Empire team is ready to go now.

Replies

• Ravib wrote: »
    I’ve heard some people say February. Will it be long before R2 comes back? My Empire team is ready to go now.

May for sure...
  • Maybe in 30 days
  • Ravib
    106 posts Member
    Maybe in 30 days
    Aww, man. I zeta’d R2 the day before zEmperor Zalpatine and Zarth Zader came out.
  • That's not bad R2 zeta is a must anyway
  • I have a feeling we’re getting bb8 this month not r2
  • Ikky2win wrote: »
    I have a feeling we’re getting bb8 this month not r2
    Oh, don’t say that. I just got all my empires to 7 sans Vader at 96/100.

FO is annoying to farm so far. :)
  • I got a good feeling about this. That we see both bb8 and r2 this month.
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Just got my 5th 7* Empire toon, so I should be good to go. I hope you're wrong about BB8 though. I'll need some time to get my 4* Kylo Ren up to 7* (oddly enough, I have the rest of a FO team already at 7 or close to it).
  • I got a good feeling about this. That we see both bb8 and r2 this month.

Looks like you just had a good feeling lol **** we need a legendary character events now!!! I am ready for everything to get my 7 * 4 R 2 d 2 I'm ready to get my six and seven star for bb8 I'm ready to get Luke Commander and I just finished up my veterans so I can get Rey Jedi training come on Capital games give us something
  • Yea they slipping with no legendary event already .... they so focused on this super hard raid ! Which is crazy cause it's not all that fun when it takes like 1 billion points to complete
  • We got a credit heist, so I'm not too upset. There's another free day tomorrow, but I'm not sure if they'll just pop it on us with no warning whatsoever. Even so, if something drops tomorrow, it'll probably be BB8 and not r2.
  • We got a credit heist, so I'm not too upset. There's another free day tomorrow, but I'm not sure if they'll just pop it on us with no warning whatsoever. Even so, if something drops tomorrow, it'll probably be BB8 and not r2.

They pretty much always give us a day or three to panic farm.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Ravib wrote: »

I would love to see this event and be able to add a 7* R2D2 to my rebel team!
  • Still no sign of this event coming anytime soon ? its been long now enough i got my Vader to 7* so i have a team now to try atleast get the last 100 shards for R2D2... come one need this one otherwise i cant even bother with Commander Luke later on....
  • Please brimg this event back with the cls
  • Ravib
    106 posts Member
    I hope. I can’t deal with him in arena, so I have to get him myself.
  • Unfortunately we’ll most likely get R2 event mid-late April and/or mid-May followed CLS in late May for the anniversary of A New Hope on the 25th.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Lol ignore anyone who says something like "most likely" because no one knows.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH