Have you seen my collection? (Please, more double-drops)

Lothario
24 posts Member
edited February 2018
It's quit appalling. Can I get some more double drops, please?
Post edited by ShaolinPunk on

Replies

• No I haven't, what's your GG link
  • https://swgoh.gg/u/lothario/ Let the man know I'll take anything x2 I'm not picky
  • That's not to bad. Next double drops probably won't if till May the 4th tough
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If your not happy with your collection, maybe you should be a little picky.
  • I am picky, it doesn't help getting 1 maybe 2 shards a day for eternity on a hard mode I need something to break the monotony farm
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Lothario wrote: »
    I am picky, it doesn't help getting 1 maybe 2 shards a day for eternity on a hard mode I need something to break the monotony farm

and 2 maybe 4 will help that?? :wink:
  • Lothario wrote: »
    I am picky, it doesn't help getting 1 maybe 2 shards a day for eternity on a hard mode I need something to break the monotony farm

Haha imagine if they went back to just 3 attempts a day instead of 5. THAT was rough.
  • Lol those days are a distant memory now, but missing the point, Valentine's Day is coming up and it'd be nice if I could get my girl say a paploo and hey what do you know it's on a double drop that'd be some love right there... I'd be spending refreshes for some love like that. Treat every holiday to some double drop love and I'd have a huge time losing interest in my monotonous farming schedules
  • Ploosh wrote: »
    Lothario wrote: »

Haha imagine if they went back to just 3 attempts a day instead of 5. THAT was rough.

Eh, no difference between 0/3 and 0/5 on the Millennium Falcon, except I would save 34 energy if it were 3 attempts ;)
    (jk, making hard nodes 5 attempts was one of CG's better decisions)
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited February 2018
    The TB hero shard rewards effectively just got doubled....but, who wouldn't like more?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107