Just gonna throw this out there...

I see a lot of people who cried loudest for the Poe nerf now defending GS, Dooku and others.

You should have heeded my warnings when you were crying for Poe's nerf. I said it then multiple times.

We all use the same characters. PVP is stupid, it's a source of free **** which everyone freaks out and wants. But it's a tiny part of the game. And devs are allowing it to 100% influence the game. Not a good idea.

It is good for them however and bad for players. If they nerf a character well it's useless and now you have to work on something else (i.e. Spend more money).

Funny thing is this is players adding to the problem of a price gouging money grab. Your making it worse.

I told all of you if Poe went Dooku, GS, Rey and others would be next.

Wouldn't you like to have the old Poe to beat the supposedly waaaaaay too tough GW?

Keep it going... Slit your own throats.

I suppose it's in line with the comprehension I've observed here so far.

Replies

• Ya, I've noticed as well.
  • Still harping on this? How many threads do you need to make on this?
  • MenaceTEC wrote: »
    I see a lot of people who cried loudest for the Poe nerf now defending GS, Dooku and others.

You should have heeded my warnings when you were crying for Poe's nerf. I said it then multiple times.

We all use the same characters. PVP is stupid, it's a source of free **** which everyone freaks out and wants. But it's a tiny part of the game. And devs are allowing it to 100% influence the game. Not a good idea.

It is good for them however and bad for players. If they nerf a character well it's useless and now you have to work on something else (i.e. Spend more money).

Funny thing is this is players adding to the problem of a price gouging money grab. Your making it worse.

Wouldn't you like to have the old Poe to beat the supposedly waaaaaay too tough GW?

Keep it going... Slit your own throats.

I suppose it's in line with the comprehension I've observed here so far.

Why are you harping on Dooku? He isn't good....
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    MenaceTEC wrote: »
    I see a lot of people who cried loudest for the Poe nerf now defending GS, Dooku and others

This is because Poe was broken, the other 3 you mention are not. GS will be at 80, if not changed, but we are not there yet
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    19fvrpjf957tojpg.jpg

This sums up the op.

Poe gets nerfed. Obtains refund then brags about it while still playing his account. Throws tantrums on forums.

Did I miss something? Were Dooku, GS and Rey all nerfed?? Or is this just wishful "I told you so...even though it hasn't happened"?

:confused:
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Did I miss something? Were Dooku, GS and Rey all nerfed?? Or is this just wishful "I told you so...even though it hasn't happened"?

He wants them nerfed as part of his ongoing tantrum following the Poe nerf. Nothing to see here.
  • Funny how you all cry at the numerous nerf posts. Just funny.

Rage on boys.
  • Telaan wrote: »
    He wants them nerfed as part of his ongoing tantrum following the Poe nerf. Nothing to see here.

Poe is still good though...
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Perhaps you've missed the other dozen nerf posts on Dooku lately. And the 50 nerf posts on GS?

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    TheVinegru wrote: »
    Telaan wrote: »

Poe is still good though...

I know that and you know that. But the op is bad at this game and at the forums.
  • Telaan wrote: »
    19fvrpjf957tojpg.jpg

This sums up the op.

Poe gets nerfed. Obtains refund then brags about it while still playing his account. Throws tantrums on forums.

This sums up about anyone who doesn't agree with your point of view :)
    Perhaps you've missed the other dozen nerf posts on Dooku lately. And the 50 nerf posts on GS?

I still don't grasp why people want to nerf Dooku.

Okay - I understand. You're mad that Poe got nerfed...and mad that the others didn't. Got it. Keep complaining if that's what makes you feel better.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • TheVinegru wrote: »

I still don't grasp why people want to nerf Dooku.

I think his counter is actually bugged. Many people experience him attacking 4+ times and the extra lightning attack.

Been traveling this weekend I might install a video thing next week before I hit the road again.

Okay - I understand. You're mad that Poe got nerfed...and mad that the others didn't. Got it. Keep complaining if that's what makes you feel better.

Again comprehension isn't the highest here.
  • Well said OP. Funny how people continue to read and argue against what they wish you had said instead of what you actually said.
  • Gurley30 wrote: »
    Well said OP. Funny how people continue to read and argue against what they wish you had said instead of what you actually said.

Lol - he clearly said:

Poe went - but the others he lists clearly have not. His entire premise is "See I TOLD you!!!" - except nothing he "told all of us" has actually happened. Funny how people argue a point that is clearly contradicted by the actual quote in the OP.

• I also don't see how the old Poe was great for GW. He taunts and gets killed and now you dont have him for the next battle.
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    TheVinegru wrote: »
    I also don't see how the old Poe was great for GW. He taunts and gets killed and now you dont have him for the next battle.

I have him as a team B suicide squad. Great with glass cannons that you don't care if they die.
  • I have a maxxed Poe. I even have the 50 gear thingy. Yes, he's great but for only 1 or 2 battles. My question for the OP was, how was the old Poe so much better for GW. I'm not seeing it.
    Gurley30 wrote: »
    Well said OP. Funny how people continue to read and argue against what they wish you had said instead of what you actually said.

Lol - he clearly said:

Poe went - but the others he lists clearly have not. His entire premise is "See I TOLD you!!!" - except nothing he "told all of us" has actually happened. Funny how people argue a point that is clearly contradicted by the actual quote in the OP.

Welp, you just proved my point.

People are in fact crying for nerfs already. Are you correct that they haven't been nerfed yet? Sure. Does that mean they aren't next on the chopping block? Not in the slightest.

• Gurley30 wrote: »
    Gurley30 wrote: »

Lol - he clearly said:

Welp, you just proved my point.

People are in fact crying for nerfs already. Are you correct that they haven't been nerfed yet? Sure. Does that mean they aren't next on the chopping block? Not in the slightest.

Wow. Seriously? Who ever said they weren't? Good Lord, now who's arguing against things that were never said. Lol.

Keep beating the heck out of that straw man!! You go!! :D

• OP - I'm with you on the nerf threads being overdone....but this is turning in to another Poe nerf thread and we've had enough of those - that discussion has been beaten in to the ground.
This discussion has been closed.