Galactic War

Yeah, I know it should be easy, but i can't seem to finish this - usually get to the 9th node. What team would you recommend from what I have right now?

https://swgoh.gg/u/atonementblade/collection/
We have hope. Rebellions are built on hope.

Replies

• It depends on what you’re going up against. The problem at lower levels with GW is that you probably go up against the equivalent of a level 70 whale. You don’t have much to work with. The goal at first is to build 2-3 viable teams and use the first two to chop away at the weaker teams.
  • I want to start by saying I am not trying to be mean. However your toons have no synergy. Your top 10 toons have 2 scoundrels, 2 empire, 2 FO, 2 Rouge 1, a resistance and Mace (which sucks). to easily complete GW consistantly you need to have at least one very good team (with healing abilities) if not two. Typical teams for your level would be a Phoenix, full resistance, Rogue one or very strong rebel. Instead of spreading yourself like you have been focus on one team and hit all five toons and go to completion. Then focus on your second team ... rinse wash and repeat. Good luck!
  • Your GW is set up by using your top 5 toon's GP also, in case you didnt know. the first 5 enemy teams are weaker and then they start to get harder as you go along. 6, 9 and 11/12 are normally your 4 most challenging nodes.
  • gt2796a wrote: »
    Your GW is set up by using your top 5 toon's GP also, in case you didnt know. the first 5 enemy teams are weaker and then they start to get harder as you go along. 6, 9 and 11/12 are normally your 4 most challenging nodes.
    Have you not played in a few months? GW is now based on a brand new player at your level. GW is a joke now.