Best team against JTR

Prev1
In arena i have the biggest problems when i need to face a JTR team. What teams do you use to beat JTR consistently when you don’t have JTR herself?

Replies

• Titans still can do well, but i'm more comfortable with modified titans: rex lead, thrawn, GK, cls, han.

I can control the battle, and it's 100% win. With regular titans i don't comfortable, it's 60-40% chance to win (for me)
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Titans still can do well, but i'm more comfortable with modified titans: rex lead, thrawn, GK, cls, han.

I can control the battle, and it's 100% win. With regular titans i don't comfortable, it's 60-40% chance to win (for me)

What order do you use?
  • Kinecare wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Titans still can do well, but i'm more comfortable with modified titans: rex lead, thrawn, GK, cls, han.

What order do you use?

Han shoot first bb8, GK enemy taunt, focus fire on GK. Then the rest is easy. Use tenacity up rex if only u have SO many debuff, set ur GK tanky as possible
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Just do an empire team under Palp and click auto..

Or do NS and wither them away...
  • Smapty wrote: »

Yea that can work too.. Plz remember @Kinecare , i suggest rex bcause i use titans as main team. And rex for me means i don't need to modified/invest anything. I just swap some chars. If u have empire, or NS, they can beat JTR also. All depend on ur resources
  • I use Titans or GK-zBarris but it’s much more difficult recently in arena with all the NS/JTR teams. Rex lead would be easy for me.
    For NS i also swap an other toon in.

I’m working on my NS and waiting to see If empire are worth the zeta’s...

Who do you use with palp?
  • I use titan minus gk plus dn.
    stun r2 fracture jedi rey kill her annihilate r2 annihilate bb8
    i think it's surely doable with gk instead of dn
  • Ackbar (L), CLS, GK, HYoda and Thrawn. Under 2 mins easily
  • Hyoda is the problem in that team and a bit essential i’m afraid..
  • https://redd.it/7wswdr
    the most voted comment is your answer.
    and one of the comments there have explanation why titans isn't the answer in most cases, unless Rex swap CLS/R2. lot of guys making their jRey go before R2, making it impossible to stop their kickstart.
  • Tarugo91
    294 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    for me , i can beat jtr more consistently with
    - Rex GK DN R2 Thrawn
    and less consistently with
    - CLS GK R2 Han Thrawn

This team Rex GK Thrawn CLS Han has been recommended in the forums and elsewhere but i cannot seem to use it properly. I always lose when using this to fight JTR teams.
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    NS + GK. Rarely loose to JTR teams.
  • Tarugo91 wrote: »
    for me , i can beat jtr more consistently with
    - Rex GK DN R2 Thrawn
    and less consistently with
    - CLS GK R2 Han Thrawn

This team Rex GK Thrawn CLS Han has been recommended in the forums and elsewhere but i cannot seem to use it properly. I always lose when using this to fight JTR teams.

I find the rex team work after i tuned my GK. My GK quite speedy at 230 speed, medium on protection at 68k. Then i change with all defence mod set with primary protection. He's slower at 170, but very tanky at 98k protection.

Idea is make GK as ur team TM booby trap. Let GK take many attacks. CLS is ur control char, han is ur damage dealer, thrawn manipulate TM n regen prot. Don't mind rex, he usually ended dead.
  • Yeah Titan team isn't bad

NS is a good option if you are looking for a meme way to beat them. It's a great match up between two particular sqauds

EP lead empire is a way to put them in the dirt and any other comp you come up against.
  • Nightsisters
  • Rex lead did the job for me! Thanks for all the tips!
  • Sisters
  • i can b eat jtr with empire. before rework i use zzthrawn gk nihilus shore and death, now i play zzthrawn ep dv/nihilus shore gk...now easy win, before sometime i lose
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Rex leading a variety of teams works very well against JTR teams. Personally I use Rex, GK, R2, Zolo and MT. Even GK (Lead), Zarris, R2, Zolo and DN works well on offense against JTR teams, only loosing 1 in 6 matches. However, GK+zarris tend to drop far on defense.
  • Watch this, it seems like a they can beat JTR teams with their comp https://youtu.be/GTA-NyZ6Vlw
  • Watch this, it seems like a they can beat JTR teams with their comp https://youtu.be/GTA-NyZ6Vlw

Yea sure with unrealistic mods due to tester account. Their palp n vader around 260ish speed. I've tested mine vs JTR not work.. mods is the difference. Best i can pump on them is 220ish :dizzy:
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Watch this, it seems like a they can beat JTR teams with their comp https://youtu.be/GTA-NyZ6Vlw

Yea sure with unrealistic mods due to tester account. Their palp n vader around 260ish speed. I've tested mine vs JTR not work.. mods is the difference. Best i can pump on them is 220ish :dizzy:

I run Palp team and my Vader and Palp have just around 200ish speed and have no problem against JTR. I also fought with an unmodded Thrawn and won and didn’t realize he had 0 mods until after. Palp, Vader, Thrawn, Nihilus, GK is super effective.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I use Zader lead, with Palp (only his unique zeta'd), Thrawn, DN and GK. Finish 1 on a predominantly JTRey November 2015 shard. With his speed at 207 + buffs = 265ish. He goes first, drops TM with AoE, then Thrawn who uses. Admiral's Command to get Palp to AOE stun. Then DN drops TM again with this AoE. It's pretty simple.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Palp L, Vader, thrawn, +2.

My palp is only g11, and only 1 zeta (lead)
    Still never have problems rolling over Rey squads.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xDSb0jWKBxc
    This is the one of the only times I have come close to losing on auto. And even then, my guys were still 1-up and with a clear advantage. So you can probably imagine how easy it would be to demolish on manual play.
  • Mullato wrote: »

This is the one of the only times I have come close to losing on auto. And even then, my guys were still 1-up and with a clear advantage. So you can probably imagine how easy it would be to demolish on manual play.

You have significantly better mods then the opponent. Your Vader got a turn before R2, bb8 or RJT, despite you running 2 Rebels and them only running 1 Rebel & 1 Jedi.

Most people who only pick up 56 speed on Vader’s unique aren’t getting a turn before R2.

You have significantly better mods then the opponent. Your Vader got a turn before R2, bb8 or RJT, despite you running 2 Rebels and them only running 1 Rebel & 1 Jedi.

Most people who only pick up 56 speed on Vader’s unique aren’t getting a turn before R2.

Zolo stunned the bb8.

Not sure how my Vader got off before the r2 tho. He is 281 after bonuses. Maybe the zolo stun giving 5% tm to Vader pushed him ahead. Not sure.

Even so. Do you really think r2 and Rey (Not bb8 because I stunned him) going first would change anything? (It doesnt) Thrawn would of simply cleansed them next.

Huh? I thought you only played Jedi?
    Mullato wrote: »

Zolo stunned the bb8.

Not sure how my Vader got off before the r2 tho. He is 281 after bonuses. Maybe the zolo stun giving 5% tm to Vader pushed him ahead. Not sure.

Even so. Do you really think r2 and Rey (Not bb8 because I stunned him) going first would change anything? (It doesnt) Thrawn would of simply cleansed them next.

Well yeah, a bit. Not to say it would have completely changed the outcome, especially since outside of choosing solo 1st shot you were playing on auto. Just saying it was a poorly modded JRT team.