speculating level cap...

so, with the previous 2 raids, at or around the time of their launches, we saw an increase in the level cap. it's been a long time since the increase to 85.. i think 90 is coming. start hording credits...
thoughts from my fellow trolls and forumcrawlers?
I am the Tard of Tards

Replies

• I just leveled my final character up to 85 last week.......so I'm guessing that we get a level cap increase.
  • jstehly wrote: »
    I just leveled my final character up to 85 last week.......so I'm guessing that we get a level cap increase.

nice, CG and all of us were waiting for you to max out your last chatacter so they can now increase level cap.
  • ...how is this feedback???
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. I honestly don't notice much of a difference between 80-85. I have a lot of characters at 80. Doesn't bother me. Unless I want to zeta them or use them in arena I don't worry about it. It would be nice if levels affected characters more for the cost of levelling them.
  • ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. I honestly don't notice much of a difference between 80-85. I have a lot of characters at 80. Doesn't bother me. Unless I want to zeta them or use them in arena I don't worry about it. It would be nice if levels affected characters more for the cost of levelling them.

yes, the increases are underwhelming.
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • 86 -90 gonna cost like 2M per toon :(
  • if not more. the credit crunch will be back!
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Kivrin
    40 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    if not more. the credit crunch will be back!

Well, that could certainly explain why they added the credit ultra-pack to the store...

But yes, I'm also hoarding what credits I can spare in anticipation of a cap increase to 90+ sometime soon.