Marauder event

Replies

• Aaaaand another 3 star toon that’ll sit untouched at the bottom of my roster so I can keep farming what my guild wants me to farm so I don’t get kicked.
  • GreenArrow
    265 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    No credits in the event?
    Post edited by Kyno on
    20xopy8f21ep.png
  • Mk 1 gear rewards for the bonus tier? Really?
  • Kelarn wrote: »
    Mk 1 gear rewards for the bonus tier? Really?

Expierenced the same.
  • So you get the 3* Marauder with 0/30 shards... is that how Marquee event is going to be like from now on?
  • Solid 28,500 credits from the trash mods I'll be selling. Should be enough to buy...oh wait
  • I got my best mod ever from this 16 speed
  • Soooo when will the events that require him and the two new resistance toons at 7 stars be announced?
  • Drazhar wrote: »
    Soooo when will the events that require him and the two new resistance toons at 7 stars be announced?

Soon!

On a lighter note, Maul performed better than Marauder.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    ... you never know how many shards you're gonna get.
    5luzhj.png
    Do i hear someone saying LS bias? ^_^
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    ... you never know how many shards you're gonna get.
    5luzhj.png
    Do i hear someone saying LS bias? ^_^

Why merge? my post wasn't about the marauder event, it was about marquee events...
    Also, you could have atleast included the title..
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Mo_man78 wrote: »
    Aaaaand another 3 star toon that’ll sit untouched at the bottom of my roster so I can keep farming what my guild wants me to farm so I doLn’t get kicked.
    If your guild doesn’t allow you to focus on the toons you want you should change Guild. Don’t get me wrong I farm toons for platoons but if my guild would says “either you farm this or you’re out”,I’d be leaving without thinking. Doesn’t seem like a healthy environment.
  • evoluza wrote: »
    Mo_man78 wrote: »
    Aaaaand another 3 star toon that’ll sit untouched at the bottom of my roster so I can keep farming what my guild wants me to farm so I doLn’t get kicked.
    If your guild doesn’t allow you to focus on the toons you want you should change Guild. Don’t get me wrong I farm toons for platoons but if my guild would says “either you farm this or you’re out”,I’d be leaving without thinking. Doesn’t seem like a healthy environment.

Character like chs or starck are a must... That's something your guild tells you to farm if you don't farm it by your self
    Nothing is a must. I have CHS,working on Starck and still manage to get in top5 people contributing to TB. Everyone does things with their timing. Advice on who to farm is always welcome in my guild but never imposed.
  • Someone enlighten me...why is that called a bonus tier again? Grey gear and a single crappy mod. Had you thrown in 5-10 shards I might of actually bought the 13$ pack to get him to 4*.

Now he sits with rose and Holdo in a ménage a trois.
  • Sev74907 wrote: »
    Is it just me or is it fishy that this event was miraculously moved forward? It makes me think CG has something else up their sleeves for this weekend. Or am I the only one that thinks that?

Also, is it normal for Marquees to be numbered? As a single toon release it is called „Shadow over Malachor I“ instead of just Shadow over Malachor. Does that mean we will see a Shadow over Malachor II soon?
  • theHejiN
    659 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Don't get irritated by this. See, the real release date is somewhere mid May 2018, when you can start farming him, and September / October when you can start using him in raids or give him G12.
    Devs give you a way to already use it in February and you can chose whether to purchase some shards, or just take the 2star character.

Not a big deal in my eyes
  • So what's up with the trash rewards for the bonus tier? Wasn't exactly easy to be getting so little. AND it seems like we were shorted shards once again.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • This event is trash with the rewards as is. I'm thinking this HAS to be a mistake
  • - Got blue health circle with primary prot and secondary speed 5. OMG! I'M SO HAPPY!! :scream::joy:
    - Upgrade it.. can't hardly wait :frowning:
    - Speed didn't upgrade stay at 5 :disappointed::bawling:

Now i'm sad :disappointed::cry:
  • One mod with protection secondary and speed secondary...both went up so speed moved to 8. Rest were TW fodder.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • White gear as the bonus tier rewards? Is this cheap crap for real?
  • volitan wrote: »
    White gear as the bonus tier rewards? Is this cheap **** for real?

Not to mention we only got ONE mod when we were supposed to get THREE. And of course it seems like we are short 15 shards like the Holdo/Rose event.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    volitan wrote: »
    White gear as the bonus tier rewards? Is this cheap **** for real?

Not to mention we only got ONE mod when we were supposed to get THREE. And of course it seems like we are short 15 shards like the Holdo/Rose event.

@Roken_Fett
    Kyno wrote: »
    Antares wrote: »
    Isn't this similar to the Holdo/Rose event where we got extra shards later per in game message because of a bug? I feel like it's the same issue with the shards this time...

No. This is not an issue. Getting 30 shards can be WAI. There is no set number of shards to come out of a marquee event. From what has been stated a marquee event is to "unlock" a character.

The rose/Holdo issue was that in a certain level range (somewhere in the 70-80 range) more shards(15) were given for the last tier, before the bonus round.

When people are awake I will ask for a comment on the shard count.

• Got a +18speed cross mod with primary potency for FREE in that “trash” tier so I’m quite happy with it lol
  • Got a +18speed cross mod with primary potency for FREE in that “trash” tier so I’m quite happy with it lol

Grats. You just got a faster MOD than I have found since mods were released. I kinda hate you! Lol

That's not possible. The rewards were blue mods. Blue mods can't improve to +18 speed - only gold mods can improve that high.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Got a +18speed cross mod with primary potency for FREE in that “trash” tier so I’m quite happy with it lol

That's not possible. The rewards were blue mods. Blue mods can't improve to +18 speed - only gold mods can improve that high.

Purple can get there I believe. But I'm fairly certain you're right, blue can't get there.
  • warmonkey wrote: »
    Got a +18speed cross mod with primary potency for FREE in that “trash” tier so I’m quite happy with it lol

Grats. You just got a faster MOD than I have found since mods were released. I kinda hate you! Lol
    Haha thanks! This is actually my best cross mod ever,normally I have really bad drops on them..