Can't wait for GW sim option

When does it arrive? I love the idea. I don't want to spend 30 minutes for everyday GW stuff. Hope it goes live very soon.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    " After beating Galactic War a certain number of times, the entire Galactic War will be simmable for full rewards."
    Since you're still spending 30min and not auto-ing it in 8min, maybe you haven't cleared GW enough of times yet though. So prepare for the worst, hope for the best :O
    As for when, i predict early next month. But who knows, could be sooner, could be later.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    leef wrote: »
    " After beating Galactic War a certain number of times, the entire Galactic War will be simmable for full rewards."
    Since you're still spending 30min and not auto-ing it in 8min, maybe you haven't cleared GW enough of times yet though. So prepare for the worst, hope for the best :O
    As for when, i predict early next month. But who knows, could be sooner, could be later.

I can auto it but I hate getting my character hit in GW so I manually play it. Yes I know it's crazy but it's annoying part of me.