[GIFs] SWGOH Reactions Thread

Replies

• I was just trying to enter my 0 damage and I clicked the wrong buttton, said ok. And I abandoned the raid. It was 10 at night

RIP.

I was just trying to say that's a slightly less dramatic portrayal of whatever goes through my head in the raid screen (also on the guild manage screen; always think I'm going to push the "leave guild button" on accident). You just reminded me of it (and I'm certain my guild would actually kill me if I accidentally the raid).

giphy.gif

(yes, I am 99% sure that's a towel)

• I was just trying to enter my 0 damage and I clicked the wrong buttton, said ok. And I abandoned the raid. It was 10 at night

RIP.

I was just trying to say that's a slightly less dramatic portrayal of whatever goes through my head in the raid screen (also on the guild manage screen; always think I'm going to push the "leave guild button" on accident). You just reminded me of it (and I'm certain my guild would actually kill me if I accidentally the raid).

giphy.gif

(yes, I am 99% sure that's a towel)

giphy.gif
  • Bonus Tier rewards for Sith event is MKI gear:

giphy.gif

Then the 'sorry' is junk mods and no gear:

giphy.gif

• Every users reaction if developers brought back the thing where you can sell excess gear for credits:

giphy.gif

Because I have 4000 binocular thingies.

• TW time!

giphy.gif
  • When you have the tickets but forgot to start the raid:

tenor.gif

When google won't let you pull .gifs directly off image search anymore, and Bing is no better:

giphy.gif
  • Jedi_Bane
    310 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Trying to figure out the TW banner system that will go live with QOL update
    giphy-downsized.gif
  • Jedi_Bane
    310 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    My reaction when this page goes 2 days without a post

giphy.gif
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    When BB8 gets off Illuminated Destiny, but my Asajj (with Strike Fear) is up next.
    anigif_enhanced-29600-1403994752-5.gif
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • When you have the tickets but forgot to start the raid:

tenor.gif

When google won't let you pull .gifs directly off image search anymore, and Bing is no better:

giphy.gif

How you feel using Giphy as opposed to using irritating search engines (you are the cat and the chicks are gifs). :)

giphy.gif
  • The general forums anticipating QOL update being late, being bad or exploding:

giphy.gif

Me:

giphy.gif
  • Trying to recruit for your guild:

giphy.gif

When someone bumps their thread right after you do:

giphy.gif

Reading the Territory Wars scoring updates (and realizing you're going to need a new tracking system):

giphy.gif

The sound your roommate makes while eating:

giphy.gif

What you want to do to them while they are:

giphy.gif
  • When you Sim so many challenges on Sunday that you run out of Sim Tickets
    giphy.gif
  • When you somehow have 10,300+ SIM Tickets and can never run out.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
  • When you somehow have 10,300+ SIM Tickets and can never run out.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
    980x.gif
  • J7Luke wrote: »
    When you somehow have 10,300+ SIM Tickets and can never run out.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
    980x.gif

I wish I knew exactly. I just assumed this happened to everyone. Been playing for 2 years or so, in the beginning didn't SIM anything because I was testing abilities and such.

I always use all 50 crystal energy refreshes which gives you 60 SIM tix a day (which I don't think I use...I'll get back to you).
    At first it was to level, now it's for gear. If I spend money, I buy crystals and use them for refreshes (I don't buy packs)...more SIM tix there. They just built up. I frankly wish they had some other way to use them.

giphy.gif
  • luamthrad
    157 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    9bb53db683c6b014df6484421ab3e801.gif

When waiting for Gamechangers to post YouTube content on the new sith raid.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    J7Luke wrote: »
    When you somehow have 10,300+ SIM Tickets and can never run out.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
    980x.gif

Buying 1 energy refresh gets you 20 sim tix. 10 hard nodes × 12 energy (for the cheapest ones) leaves you with 10 to spare. Even simming the cheapest of the cheap 6 energy easy nodes leaves you even. Plus any and all of those will sometimes give sim tix too (ok, pretty often), still leaving you with spares. Honestly, unless someone only uses energy as it builds plus bonus energy, I have no idea how people run out. I'm currently sitting on just over 13k. Been playing since launch day tho, so it's not like my surplus happened overnight.
    Edit: I ran out of sim tix once during my first week or so of playing. I bought some more for crystals (like an ****). Haven't run out since.

Back to memes and gifs!
  • When “cleaning = following TB/TW instructions”:

When we conquer a TW zone, go to bed, and wake up to the enemy clearing three of ours:

tenor.gif?itemid=5562373

Watching guild drama nonsense in Discord until being DM’d to do something about it:

giphy.gif
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Watching everyone else waiting for the QoL update:

7JXqNjs.gif
  • Fauztin wrote: »
    Watching everyone else waiting for the QoL update:

7JXqNjs.gif

#FebruaryIsTheNewAugust
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • When people change words on this forum to kitten
    giphy.gif
  • Watching people in General Discussion argue about whether the Sith Raid will launch on time, or at all days before it's even scheduled to drop.

giphy.gif

Seeing people in the same threads complain about being forced to panic farm random characters for the unreleased raid.

giphy.gif
  • RJT and CLS squads before the release of sion and traya
    tenor.gif?itemid=5490427

After release
    fs0N5GA.gif

• Shiny QOL updates:

giphy.gif
  • What were all doing as we SIM GW and do less work figuring out what shards and gear we need, but we only do it when devs aren't looking.

giphy.gif
  • 28660425_10155171761966776_5922448340709531791_n.png
    giphy.gif
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @CaptainRex , is that in reference to the “7-Star or Higher” part?
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Fauztin wrote: »
    @CaptainRex , is that in reference to the “7-Star or Higher” part?

@Fauztin Yes
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    28660425_10155171761966776_5922448340709531791_n.png
    giphy.gif

*slowly realizes the implications of circled area*

giphy.gif

giphy.gif