My thoughts about the absence of the BB8 event

From my perspective, the absence of the BB8 event this month is a big blow to anyone who is genuinely trying to master the massive farming tasks of this game.
Of course, one could say: If you had previously strained to get a BB8 in December. But do not help us now either.
BB8 has "unfortunately" become the indispensable part of every neat HAAT team. If you're missing BB8, you have no real opportunities to build a team that can do more than one phase of the HAAT. This is extremely disadvantaged in the guild internal comparison.
Which is not a problem - if you could someday change something by your own strength.

That's why I'm very unhappy about not appearing from BB8 in its "normal" cadence.

Weeping enough. Tears wiped off. Farms Siths; or rather imperial troopers; or bounty hunter ??

Replies

• define normal candence for Legendary events. The truth is, I THINK, since there has been no technical official candence, there is no normal candence.

Also, there will invariably been that guy with a "no time to farm complaint, so either way the devs are gonna get hated on. We all love lose lose situations
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    define normal candence for Legendary events. The truth is, I THINK, since there has been no technical official candence, there is no normal candence.

It's not official but so far we are running two events of the relevant droid then a legendary journey. Thats cadende and its not nroken. It is however what the op is thinking about.

The only events we were given an official cadence for are Yoda and Palpatine and they broke that.
  • There was plenty of time between the first bb8 and second bb8 event. IMO if you don’t unlock a legendary the second time around you have no one to blame but yourself.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Cal00054 wrote: »
    There was plenty of time between the first bb8 and second bb8 event. IMO if you don’t unlock a legendary the second time around you have no one to blame but yourself.

This is the reality of it. When an event launches and you can't make it the first time, you need to make it a priority or wait. There is no schedule.
  • If you're missing BB8, you have no real opportunities to build a team that can do more than one phase of the HAAT.

I guess you haven't seen these teams? They can Solo the ENTIRE HAAT all 4 phases and No BB8 required.

IMG_0620.jpg

Ps, most of us completed HAAT long before BB8 was in the game.

And Kylo can Solo part 1 by himself. So can CLS. And you can reuse them in another phase. Several Akbar teams make it through 2 phases. Same with Rebels and clones and Phoenix. I'm guessing gear is your issue, not BB8.
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Sumbu
    30 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    And Kylo can Solo part 1 by himself. So can CLS. And you can reuse them in another phase. Several Akbar teams make it through 2 phases. Same with Rebels and clones and Phoenix. I'm guessing gear is your issue, not BB8.

I can also clear HAAT with five teams.
    But honestly, in which guild do you have time for?

However, the Akbar lead teams, who manage without BB8, are of interest.
    Can you name one of them? I would like to learn.
  • Sumbu
    30 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    TeamsHAAT.jpg

I'm really very interested in these AKBAR lead teams.