When will the anticipated sith raid come?

İ hope it is at least near the end of the month if not at least in march.Did any devs said anything about or hinted at a date?

Replies

• August
  • İ hope it is at least near the end of the month if not at least in march.Did any devs said anything about or hinted at a date?

if not at least in april if not at least in 2018...
    It should be by the end of next week. Probably sooner. I believe the announcement post said something about 20-something february, could be wrong.
  • It will more than likely be after the game changers go out to test it late Feb. i would expect it end of the month/beginning of March
  • Let it be June if it means there's no bugs and it's balanced properly
  • It could be, dare I say it, August. Taking back August!
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Please, don't be hurry to release the new raid as soon as possible.
    It's better to wait but to have a well-balanced and NOT BUGGED raid (not as DS TB at its first appearance....!).
    However, some information of the month of release would be fine...
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    It could be, dare I say it, August. Taking back August!

That's been done last time. They did release something (Territory Battles?) at the 11th hour, on the 31st of August. Buggy at first, but still... released.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Moved to proper forum

Thank you
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    It could be, dare I say it, August. Taking back August!

AGAIN!! This time for REALZ!!! :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • It will come when level 90 drops, my guess is 2 weeks
  • İ hope it is at least near the end of the month if not at least in march.Did any devs said anything about or hinted at a date?

The game changers are being flown into hq for something near the end of the month. I imagine it's to playtest and get some game footage for this.
  • Original Heroic Tank 2.0! Here we come;)
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    İ hope it is at least near the end of the month if not at least in march.Did any devs said anything about or hinted at a date?

if not at least in april if not at least in 2018...
    It should be by the end of next week. Probably sooner. I believe the announcement post said something about 20-something february, could be wrong.

You're wrong.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • We are extremely excited to announce that we are working on bringing you a brand-new raid experience. This new raid takes place in Star Wars: The Old Republic timeframe and allows players to take on the Sith Triumvirate of Darth Nihilus, Darth Sion, and Darth Traya.
    The raid will come out with our upcoming Quality of Life update. Expect to see some more updates on what the content will look like – and please keep an eye on forum announcements for more details!
    Version Update 2/28/2018 Quality of Life

Looks like the 28th to me.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I stand half-corrected...only half because the 28th is nine days away and there's been no further details or updates on the raid, not to mention that the raid wasn't mentioned in the QoL post.

I'll be happy if I'm wrong 'cause I'm looking forward to the new raid, but I just don't see it happening mid-next week. Unless it just drops out of nowhere, despite what was previously indicated.
  • TVF wrote: »
    I stand half-corrected...only half because the 28th is nine days away and there's been no further details or updates on the raid, not to mention that the raid wasn't mentioned in the QoL post.

I'll be happy if I'm wrong 'cause I'm looking forward to the new raid, but I just don't see it happening mid-next week. Unless it just drops out of nowhere, despite what was previously indicated.

Maybe the game changer videos and the details of the raid come out the 28th?
    Communication isn't their forte
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    That's my guess.
  • TVF wrote: »

Maybe the game changer videos and the details of the raid come out the 28th?
    Communication isn't their forte

I would like to nominate the bolded as "forum understatement of the year". I know it's early in 2018, but I am feeling good about this one.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*