JTR faster than my Vader??

I’ve check all the abilities of any of this toons and I don’t understand why JTR move before my Vader.
Opposant : JTR BB8 R2D2 GK OB
My team : Palpatine Vader Thrawn IPD Shoretrooper

Speed:
BB8 start with 297 speed (297 /0,84 = 353) 2 droids
He buff OB, so 1 Resistance toon with SI (BB8)

JTR gain 8%TM (267 speed) (267 /0,92 = 290)
Why she move before my Vader (247+56+32 = 335 speed) 7*8 (empire/Sith) + 4*8 (Jedi/rebel)

R2D2 move after (272 /0,84 = 323) 2 droids

Video is coming

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    BB-8 and a random ally who doesn't have it gain the Secret Intel unique buff for 3 turns. Then, BB-8 gains 8% Turn Meter for each ally with Secret Intel. If all active allies are Droids, BB-8 gains Taunt for 1 turn. Secret Intel: +25% Potency and when another ally uses a Special ability they gain Secret Intel for 3 turns, then the cooldown of Illuminated Destiny is reduced by 1 for each ally with Secret Intel.

JTR gains 16% TM, bb8 and an ally gain secret intel.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I do however believe bb8/JTR have been bugged since release.
  • leef wrote: »
    BB-8 and a random ally who doesn't have it gain the Secret Intel unique buff for 3 turns. Then, BB-8 gains 8% Turn Meter for each ally with Secret Intel. If all active allies are Droids, BB-8 gains Taunt for 1 turn. Secret Intel: +25% Potency and when another ally uses a Special ability they gain Secret Intel for 3 turns, then the cooldown of Illuminated Destiny is reduced by 1 for each ally with Secret Intel.

Old ben was buffed, no resistance ally. she should gain 8%. and even with 16%, it would be 317 speed.
    the truth is that jRey is bugged for long time and nothing was done about it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    From the wording it should, but have we gotten coobfirmation on the double tag double bonus.

If you didn't gain an additional 16 speed that would account for that turn order.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    May want to post at
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    May want to post at

i'm sure they're already aware of this bug, it's been bugged since release.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    leef wrote: »
    May want to post at

Vader speed or RTJ, @leef ?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    May want to post at

Vader speed or RTJ, leef ?

RTJ with bb8.
  • try switching out EP with zaul lead. If vader is still slower then ya something is wrong
  • Vader move before R2D2, double tag count.
  • RJT gains 16%, that's why she's faster. If you look carefully at BB8, he gains SI TWICE so RJT gains 16%
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Thanks for the confirmation @Mikkx
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    The order of operations is like this.
    1) BB8 performs Covert.
    2) BB8 gains SI
    3) Another non Resistance Ally gains SI
    4) BB8 finishes performing a Special Ability (Covert)
    5) SI on Non Resistance Ally gives SI to BB8.
    2xApplication of SI on Resistance (BB8) = 16% TM
    If BB8 had given SI to a Resistance Ally instead, RJT would gain 24% TM instead.

Edit: Sorry, I did not check the exact maths, I assumed that 16% TM was enough for RJT to go faster as per Leef's explanation. But it still does not change the fact that RJT gains a minimum of 16% TM and not 8% TM. You can slow down the video and see that Donnees Secretes flashes twice above BB8 before RJT takes her turn.
    Post edited by Huatimus on
  • There's another report of incorrect (inflated) TM gains by Rey, here and here (on reddit, more detailed).

I think there's an open bug on BugsHQ as well, and this is perhaps under investigation. Given the massive discrepancy though (have you seen a battle with Rey? She just keeps going all the time, which is no wonder if she receives 3 times as much TM as she should), and the fact that everybody has just swallowed it so far and put it under a "I don't know how all this mumble jumble of a kit does, but it surely works well for me!", a fix will likely be seen as a major nerf and not go down very well amongst players who've built a top-tier team around her.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • If they fix both this and EP's basic arena is going to be an empire party.
  • ewqewqc wrote: »

Old ben was buffed, no resistance ally. she should gain 8%. and even with 16%, it would be 317 speed.
    the truth is that jRey is bugged for long time and nothing was done about it.

This. I have seen her, at 210 speed) go 3 times between turns of my 236 speed Thrawn. That should be close to impossible. I've never stopped to figure it out - as I just presumed CG had simply released yet another OP toon...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*