The dark side needs (blank) to be #1?

2Next

Replies

• Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I'm with you OP the DS needs a GK style tank. There's decent decent DS tanks but none compare to GK, who's on almost every team no matter the compostion, Jedi Rey teams, NS, GK/Zarris, even empire teams.

This too. Shore is okay and RG is soooo 2016. For tanks, the LS has GK, Baze, JTRey, KRU and Old Ben (all of whom still appear in top 20 arena, save for Baze).

Kru is Darkside
  • JKRevan wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I'm with you OP the DS needs a GK style tank. There's decent decent DS tanks but none compare to GK, who's on almost every team no matter the compostion, Jedi Rey teams, NS, GK/Zarris, even empire teams.

This too. Shore is okay and RG is soooo 2016. For tanks, the LS has GK, Baze, JTRey, KRU and Old Ben (all of whom still appear in top 20 arena, save for Baze).

Kru is Darkside

Brainfart. My bad. I stand by the rest of that list though. lol. Move along...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*