RE: Sith Marauder, Some Tips for Good Business Practice

2Next

Replies

• Kyngzilla wrote: »
    Kyngzilla wrote: »
    Edited by a moderator..... unreal. Freedom of speech is dead.

Excellent idea. Anger the playerbase and then limit their speech. It’s a great and well tested combo for a happy customer.

... When people do not understand Freedom of Speech yet claims it's dead it's WAI.

Constitution says the government can't limit your freedom of speech/expression. A company is not the government, a company with a contract you sign on your own free will and volition is not the government.

A ToS agreement you sign is not the government, there is not right of Free Speech on this forum.

Common misconception.

When did I mention the constitution or government? No, they have the right to do whatever they want here. Doesn’t make it less lame. The only mistake here was you assuming I think I need a government to tell me what’s right or wrong. Or what this company does is right or wrong.

It’s not the moderators fault either. They are told to do it.

You did mention the Constitution because that's where freedom of speech comes from....

U don't say Freedom of the Press without alluding to the Constitution.

No the freedom of speech comes from birth.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    On that note. Lets stay on topic.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    On that note. Lets stay on topic.

Don't limit my freedom of speech LMAO :D
  • The Sith Marauder can potentially be in Dark Side Territory Battle platoons phases 4-6.

"can potentially"
    That's what they do with every new toon. Not sure if that's a joke or a spelling mistake. :D
    Potentially we need the new toons in 4 of 6 platoons per territory.
  • RogueGalain
    84 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    All I know is I’ve seen 3 people quit in the last few days. Another is on the brink. People I’ve played this game with for years and spent a lot of money are now gone. Dretzle tried to give solid advice and was edited and buried in another place. I think better communication is badly needed.

It seems like this game is disorganized and reactive instead of proactive. That might not be the case but perception is reality. I want to see it succeed and if things stay as is then it’s not going to. This QOL update really needs to reel all this negativity back in and sooner than later in my opinion. I hope someone listens. I understand the need to make money but the way characters are released now, this is the first time I’ve not purchased the $10 pack for a new toon. Forcing us to buy those other packs to get to the next star on top of the $10 is ultimately going to cost the company money I bet.
  • Could a mod explain why my last message was erased please? It was a direct response to the original post.
  • Could a mod explain why my last message was erased please? It was a direct response to the original post.

Probably because, like the rest of your responses, it was nonsense.
  • Rebel_yell wrote: »
    Could a mod explain why my last message was erased please? It was a direct response to the original post.

Probably because, like the rest of your responses, it was nonsense.

Feel better now?
  • EA_Lanna
    623 posts EA Community Manager
    Could a mod explain why my last message was erased please? It was a direct response to the original post.

@RogueGalain if you have queries or concerns regarding moderation, please reach out to the moderation team via pm so as not to derail from the discussion.

Folks, please aim to keep the conversation relative to the topic going forward. Should it derail further, it will result in individual follow-up/moderation in addition to closing off the thread.
  • @EA_Lanna hey, welcome to the thunder dome... err.. forums.
  • EA_Lanna
    623 posts EA Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    @EA_Lanna hey, welcome to the thunder dome... err.. forums.
    lol tyty Vinny_Vader_Vedi and hellu o/. That thunderdome reference brings me back but I'm now in danger of derailing the thread myself :L I'll end it here but thanks for the welcome :)